THEOCRACY SIGNS WITH ULTERIUM RECORDS

Haha, ditto. There's probably something wrong with me, I keep coming back here at least twice a day.

We're closing in on two months since the announcement. Any updates? Hints? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

We're closing in on two months since the announcement. Any updates? Hints? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

for the album to be released in early fall 2008!

I wouldn't be expecting anything tomorrow. From a business standpoint--Im sure Ulterium is running in quarters like most labels so it would only make sense to release it the earliest they can in the Fall quarter.

I'm not expecting anything "tomorrow". I'm also not expecting a song. It just seems to me that 6 weeks of silence after a major announcement puts people on edge, that's all. No news, no updates, no dropping by to say hi.

Imagine for a moment that you are not the former bassist for Theocracy who has heard the next album, likely in its entirety, but a fan who has waited almost 5 years for new material. A major announcement finally shows up and then there is complete silence. That's all I'm saying.

Its not a criticism, or an accusation, or a demand. Its just an observation from a fan.

Both me and the band are very sorry about the delay, we know that many fans [including myself] has been waiting for a long time for "Mirror of souls". The last pieces are being put together regarding the artwork right now, so we should have the release dates [Europe, North America and Japan] for you within the coming weeks.

We can promise you that it will be worth the wait, "Mirror of souls" is a masterpiece!

// Emil

knight777...it shows that you are true fan by your post and I'm sure you speak for many others as well. I know that Matt and the guys are as anxious as you are. I'm sure we will all be blown away by what the label calls a "masterpiece!"

Both me and the band are very sorry about the delay, we know that many fans [including myself] has been waiting for a long time for "Mirror of souls". The last pieces are being put together regarding the artwork right now, so we should have the release dates [Europe, North America and Japan] for you within the coming weeks.

We can promise you that it will be worth the wait, "Mirror of souls" is a masterpiece!

// Emil

Hi Emil,

Woot! That's all, and hopefully the others here, were looking for. I mean, we've waited a long time, if we have to wait a little longer to get it just right, fine by me.

// Emil

Thanks for letting us know Emil

I am a Theocracy fan from Australia...and have waited patiently a long time for this 2nd album. A few more weeks or few months won't kill me, but i very much look foward to getting it.
I hope it might be available through Amazon or cdbaby.

Hey Guys--
So sorry for the long silence. It's really been chaos around here; we've had several issues that have held up the artwork and design, bounced around between different artists, and on and on...long story. But the good news is that the cover is done and it came out really awesome. So now we'll hopefully be back on track with regular updates and a release date.

Who would have thought that time after the album is done would be the most difficult and stressful? :erk:

[avatar: Boston Celtics - 2008 World Champions]

Minnesota resident with 12 years of Kevin Garnett cheering experience says YOU'RE WELCOME ;)

My heart nearly broke the day we traded him, but I'm happy to see him finally get a championship. Even if it does now mean his home - the Minnesota Timberwolves - will barely be mentioned on his Hall of Fame plaque :erk:

I'm not expecting anything "tomorrow". I'm also not expecting a song. It just seems to me that 6 weeks of silence after a major announcement puts people on edge, that's all. No news, no updates, no dropping by to say hi.

Imagine for a moment that you are not the former bassist for Theocracy who has heard the next album, likely in its entirety, but a fan who has waited almost 5 years for new material. A major announcement finally shows up and then there is complete silence. That's all I'm saying.

Its not a criticism, or an accusation, or a demand. Its just an observation from a fan.

sorry for striking a nerve. I surely wasn't blaming you for criticizing, accusing, or demanding anything, so I apologize if you thought of it that way.