Theocracy playing Atlanta July 7, 2012

Mannn, that's a lonnng drive from Maryland, but I may just have to throw my son in the car and make it a ROAD TRIP!

If lots of you guys go you should make sure to meet each other and see the faces behind the avatars on these forums! Not that I'll be there - crossing the Atlantic to see Theocracy would be awesome, except I don't really have money like that to splash around. Sounds cool though, hope there are some videos! :)

$12 in advance?! My wife and I are having serious discussions about doing this thing. T'would be my first time seeing the guys live :-D

theocracy...can you like PLEASE COME TO IOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH I can't drive, cuz I'm only thirteen, so
AAAAAHHHHHHH

My wife and I just got our tickets for this. Super-excited. I've decided to dip into the other bands a bit to get used to them before the concert and I like them so far. While Heaven Wept is pretty good, and Lorenguard is unapologetically cheesy but fun and good tunes. Looking forward to a good time :)

Unfortunately for some of us, the venue they're playing at requires people at be 18 to attend. *sulks*

But it's okay, I live all the way in Illinois anyway. :p

I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one year away for me... just one... :yell: And at the time it will be 1/2 a year. Curse them! CURSE THEM ALL!!!! :devil::devil::Shedevil::devil::yell::yell::(

I look a lil older so I could do it, ey? LOL just kidding. :loco: