Theocracy shirt sighting

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Theocracy shirt sighting!

I don't know how I stumbled on this video (it was awhile ago), but here's a guy reviewing Menahem's "Angels and Shadows". I'm not familiar with Menahem, but apparently they are a Christian prog metal band. They sound a lot like Symphony X.

Anyway, check out the reviewer's attire :D He also mentions Mirror of Souls as his fav album of 2008 (around 0:50):

Last edited by a moderator:
Menahem is a great band. I guess I can a bit of similarity to Symphony X, but to me the bands sound very different. I got most of their Angels and Shadows album for free on Last.fm. New Chance, Ocean of Tears, and Trip Beyond The Mind are particularly awesome songs. I highly recommend it.

I found that reviewers blog entry on the album. Unfortunately, the download link doesn't work anymore. In additional to the last.fm downloads I mentioned earlier, I did some searching a few minutes ago and came up with this:

http://palcomp3.com/menahemband/

Click on individual tracks in the player on the right and select the "BAIXAR" option.

You can also get another free track from them called "Illusions" from both sites. It's off some compilation album.

It's great that these guys put all this out there for free. I'd love to actually buy the album and support them, but so far I haven't had any luck. However, I've heard they're working on another release and hopefully that will be more readily available.

Oh and yeah, cool shirt. :)

i can hear the SX similarites but the Menahem singer just sounds weird to me...I prefer Russel Allen lol. Awesome shirt :D

Theocracy shirt sighting!

I don't know how I stumbled on this video (it was awhile ago), but here's a guy reviewing Menahem's "Angels and Shadows". I'm not familiar with Menahem, but apparently they are a Christian prog metal band. They sound a lot like Symphony X.

Anyway, check out the reviewer's attire :D He also mentions Mirror of Souls as his fav album of 2008 (around 0:50):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07TssB3h6E

MetalFRO! Haven't seen him around in a while.

I love that Menahem disc. Killer. Wish they were still together. :(