Theory in Practice - Colonizing the Sun

A

alexseretis

Whoever wants to listen to top class prog death listen to this band. They are extremely talented, kick major ass and play prog death with a total "in your face" attitude and power. I know that other bands have done this in the past but these guys are awesome.
One of my 5 best for year 2002 already...I wish there were more bands playing like that...

I just bought this disc also without really knowing about them. They're sort of like a more metal Spiral Architect or Zero, more death metal specifically. Very very technical. At times remniscent of Cynic or Aghora. I knew they were Swedish, that was about it. So I was expecting melodic death metal or something, but this was good too.

Personally, i prefer The Armageddon Theories, as it is much much more technical and complex in terms of music. Colonizing is a great cd, but it's only half of what they are capable of.

are by the drummer...would anyone like to try to play drums like He DOES and sing at the same time??? lol

anyway i love all their albums...although the new one is what has stuck in my cd rom and won't get out!! Excellent music for minds that want to think when they listen to music...

Originally posted by Trapped
Personally, i prefer The Armageddon Theories, as it is much much more technical and complex in terms of music. Colonizing is a great cd, but it's only half of what they are capable of.

I also thought that AT was a much better disc! With singing this bad I'm putting Colonizing in the buy back bin.