There ain't corners enough for us Belgians to cry

Originally posted by Evilho

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Come on Barbi, entertain me :tickled:
I guess the Turk schoolbooks don't talk about the siege and the reconquest of Buda by allied Hungarian and Austrian forces in 1686 and all that? :D

It surely writes my friend...It also writes lots of things about dumb heroes of hungary who gave a castle without fighting.:heh:
Btw don't forget that your ancestors were TURKS too...:heh:

I must say that when you compare the way in which Belgium reacted towards that goal they denied and the Italian way towards that game they lost, the comparison of a mature adult and a spoilt and dumb child imposes on the matter.

I mean WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM? This team of cheating assholes didn't deserve any better! Luck at the chances they spoiled and the coach replacing Del Piero by a defensive midfield player... Are they fucking stupid???
And not enough with that, NO THEY BLAME IT ON THE REFEREES! What a bunch of dumbasses they are.
I hope they don't participate in a WC anytime soon, because like that football isn't fun at all, but I know my wish won't come true anyway.

Look at the Belgians, that's dignity and style, that's the way to behave, dudes. Grow up Italians!

Originally posted by BARBARIAN
Hey tokmak..I thought you were dead. :)

I'm bored from internet too much and one of the reasons I don't seen around is that boredom.I didn't log on these days very much.
But today I'm doing more boring thing.
Studying for the finals.

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

It also writes lots of things about dumb heroes of hungary who gave a castle without fighting.:heh:
Btw don't forget that your ancestors were TURKS too...:heh:

:mad:
Not "a" castle but the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom :lol: :mad: :cry:

Hmm... maybe YOUR ancestors were HUNGARIANS :p :heh:

Originally posted by Evilho

:mad:
Not "a" castle but the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom :lol: :mad: :cry:

Hmm... maybe YOUR ancestors were HUNGARIANS :p :heh:

Eeheheheh..yea that was capital...:lol:
I don't think my ancestor were hungarians.:loco: ;)
I tried to explain it on the "barbi" thread..:)