There are not enough threads or posts on this forum

Yes I'm still alive and you'll get your free shit. What do you mean all the cool people, I'm not there...oh, I see what you mean!:)
Sorry folks, I've been suffering Internet depression...the symptoms include excessive fucking amounts of spam that make you dread logging on to your computer. I often wonder if all these inches are cumulative.

Yes, I'm making the occasional cameo in my own forum in between a hefty workschedule and life schedule. The main trauma I face is my poxy computer can't actually keep up with these pages for some reason. I type my keys and have to wait about 5 seconds per keystrike for it to appear on the screen. So I've decided that a new computer is definitely an essential.

My computer is struggling so badly that I now have to type my ultimate metal threads in notepad and paste them into the window when it finally loads. I hate this, so, so much it's not funny. But in true metal fashion I shall persist!

Sorry Koichi, as you may have noticed I didn't make it up to the Brain this year. A few too many commitments on this end. Next year I'm gonna break my MFTB virginity if it kills me!

Steve, I must apologise and offer you a freebee for my lack of hard work when it comes to this discussion forum. I shall now endeavour to try harder! PM me if you ever come back!