Delete lame sticky threads?

Delete "Sticky Threads"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I dislike them, but well... "Delete" is strong but to stick them was a bit too much.

I still vote times to times.

That one sticky thing for the most seen thread is a good idea tho.

Funny how Chamet and Orcy_Uk* voted and even posted in a thread of the tournament. I think that this thread is more or less about the Tournament of Awesome and about sticky threads in general, but I could be totally wrong. I don't want to point my finger and say who did what, I'm no one to judge people.

What about Black Core, Dred, Muffin and Swabs? They said that it was okay and it didn't bother them.

There are two sides to everything and not everyone can win.

Edit: * Just examples, I didn't mean to point at you, sorry :lol:.
I know how a troll thinks and this guy was definitely talking about the tourney of fail.

I also posted on a couple of those threads, but my content was erased eventhough I wasn't breaking any rule.

Strange, huh?

I know how a troll thinks and this guy was definitely talking about the tourney of fail.

I also posted on a couple of those threads, but my content was erased eventhough I wasn't breaking any rule.

Strange, huh?

If you have personal issues with Bob or Deron, it's not my fault! :lol:

I'm just saying that SOME enjoy them and SOME don't.

You're becoming my new favorite troll :lol:

In the light of events and seeing what you just triggered, I would say you obtained a moderate win.

moderatelysuccessfultroll.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm less against the threads than most; I don't really see any inherent harm in keeping them, but I don't see them bringing any good to COBOT (or getting better any time soon).

I voted to get rid of them, but I'm not gonna throw a big fuss either way.

Chamet, Fetzer, Heartless_Name, orcy_uk, pac_tang, SeeOhBeeHacheSee, Sock puppet, The Butt, and xMissxRequiemx are all buzzkills.

I only voted because it seems to me they're not updated fast enough dude. It's a good idea I just saw the same one there for like a week or so...:loco:

you guys were the ones bitching for so long about how shitty the board is, so I tried to liven it up a little, and this is the thanks i get. I'll keep that in mind. you got something better that isn't specialized to a particular clique of people, let's see it.

Before you lump me in with these guys :lol: I said it's a good idea, even when you first mentioned it to me on MSN, I didn't know you were sick so when I saw the things dead and not being updated I just thought they weren't really being used or advancing.

i try and keep on top of it, the longest i leave it is maybe one extra day, over weekends, but it gets fixed up on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.