the official FUCK OFF PROFANITY thread

Would you like profanity banned?

• Total voters

FretsAflame

Undercover Shredder
Sep 8, 2003
Funkytown
I realize that this thread is bigotous and prickish in nature - but I really dont like you.

Reasons for Hating you

1) I've seen my fair share of spam - but you are the worst
2) You eat up bandwidth with your pointless words.
3) I would rather listen to Guerrilla talk about sodomizing Christ and fucking his bleeding rib-wound and cumming on his face then hear you talk about the weather on the fucking Nevermore forum.
4) Everything you say is pointless
5) You know how to kill a thread like no other
6) Granted there are some things you say that are mildly relevant - they still lack a point.
7) Sometimes you are mildly funny - i have given a chuckle at maybe two of your posts...

... let's do the math on that one ...

2 posts/8952 posts = not enough for me to like you.

8) Do I need a better reason to hate you?
9) You're dumber than Jessica Simpson
10) Your posts make me wish I was sniffing a donkey's nutsack - or perhaps eating out margaret thatcher.
11) I'd rather play with a rubix cube than read one of your posts.

okay... that would be enough - but you're just profane... so let me continue...

another thing I've noticed about you...

We have a "now playing" thread. Everyone knows this. It is common knowledge that this board is filled with spam. The spam is fun, however. Your spam blows. You spam just to up your post count.

Example: Everyone knows that Carcass' "Carbonized Eyesockets" is longer than 30 seconds. Either you listen to each song on your playlist for 10 - 30 seconds, or you simply sit there and rattle off your entire playlist at the maximum rate (one post every 30 seconds) to optimize your gay-ass postwhoring.

Stop. Stop now. No one on this board wants to see your playlist over and over and over - I would imagine there are several pages on that thread dedicated to the repition of your fucking playlist. Usually we like to see what other people are listening to - not just profanity. I know I don't get on the thread caring about what you're listening too. And you detract from the ability of myself and others to discuss what we're listening to and give each other a pat on the back for having good musical taste. Also - you cause us to miss things. Maybe someone is listening to something we've never heard of - we would like to see it. But no - I have to see your fucking playlist... AGAIN. Poor Wolftribe had to go out and make a different goddamn thread dedicated to "Your Personal Song of the Week" just to nullify your ability to post your whole damn playlist with any sort of relevance. What the fuck.

12) Fuck off we hate you
13) Eat shit
14) You're an asshole
15) You have your head stuck so far up your own ass that you can't even realize that your posts are worthless...

Example:

Profanity said:
Each and every one of my posts are meaningful. If you don't see the meaning you're obviously too unintelligent to do so

Shut the hell up you ass. Your posts are worthless. Tell me what hidden meaning lies in this post if all of your posts are so rife with topical underpinnings...

Profanity said:
Zodiac signs can be quite interesting

Tell me how that is meaningful. You dipshit. Everyone on that thread thought they were interesting - if they didnt find them interesting then they wouldn't be there. Yet another worthless post from the gaping void that is your brain. You have yet to participate in one worthwile thing on this board. Instead you decide to perpetuate spam and kill fun threads. We do not like you. We dislike you. Go away. Fuck off. Arivaderci. Adieu. Aufweidersehn. Goodbye. Tschuss. Go suck a nut.

In short - you are a douche. You could beat both John Edwards AND an actual Giant Douche in a contest for "Biggest Douche in the Universe". Go away you useless forum troll... you fucking spam machine... you worthless tub of flesh, you malodorous, toffey nosed pervert. You are the essence of forum scum ... how i hate you so.

oh yes - i almost forgot - tell me if you agree with me... it wouldn't let me make it a poll with only one option.

Reactions: MajestikMøøse
i am not a weasel, i am a human

also you misspelt "lie"

and - how the fuck is this a sleeping dog - he's a damn troll and won't go away - this is the one mean thing i've ever said on this fucking forum - cut me some damn slack. I wouldn't have said it unless i was truly agitated.

My impression of Profanity:

y_z_frogstar_headsup.jpg

and i don't like anyone who's joined since May 2003

(ok a few exceptions) BUT NOT MANY!

I'VE DECIDED THAT WAS THE TURNING POINT IN GOING DOWN INTO THE DEPTHS OF UTTER SPAMOSITY, it's been a craphole since then!

lol!!