Profanity, you fat fucking piece of shit!

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
You caused Mark to remove postcounts and rep point from the main window!
Now we have to SEARCH for them, why don't you go fuck and and die, you god damned retard? Better yet, post your address on every forum you spam?

NoLordy Capone said:
You caused Mark to remove postcounts and rep point from the main window!
Now we have to SEARCH for them, why don't you go fuck and and die, you god damned retard? Better yet, post your address on every forum you spam?
thats where i heard it and mines gone so i believe
not that big of a deal though
yeah and people like skeeter and profanity could still post regardless of removing postcounts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and all you fine fine nevermore
posters correct me if I am wrong...

but..

Profanity....

You bloody rotten english wanking _______________.

I mean this from the bottom of my southern baptist heart,
Fuck off and Die you wanking __________________ ______________.

-My Warmest Regards,

William Jefferson Clinton,
42nd President of the United States of America

NoLordy Capone said:
Chat forum, boys, chat forum.

I am sorry Mr Capone buddy I will clean that up a little.
Us Southern folk can get low down dirty mean.

I'll edit.

-Bill

See, Mark posts there, and he took some advice from an idiot admin named "xenophobe."
Xenophobe hate profanity, and gave Mark the idea. Another thing I hate is that Mark is mocking anyone who is disagreeing with his changes.

actually I think this is a joint result of the Profanity AND the massive spamming in the Chat forum (not to be confused with the more popular Chat/Off Topic forum)

NicodemiX said:
actually I think this is a joint result of the Profanity AND the massive spamming in the Chat forum (not to be confused with the more popular Chat/Off Topic forum)
there really wasn't as much spamming there as you think. a lot of threads were fun to post in and discuss. to chat. its just people like Profanity whose 90% of their post count is in the "now playing" threads. now thats spam.

Reactions: FretsAflame
SunlapseVertigo said:
there really wasn't as much spamming there as you think. a lot of threads were fun to post in and discuss. to chat. its just people like Profanity whose 90% of their post count is in the "now playing" threads. now thats spam.

amen...

do me a favor and go read through my rant on "the official FUCK OFF PROFANITY thread" and then vote "yes to ban profanity"

:D just a favor - for me and everyone else :D

Dead_Lioness said:
so how can you see reputation now, and the post counter?

I don't know - but it would seem that getting rid of the rep thingies on pages like these makes having reps almost pointless.