Alright you fetid pieces of bulky white shit

Do you know this anecdote?

A guy comes to see a doctor.
And tells him:
I think there's something wrong with me. Every time I drink tea, my eye hurts like hell.
The doctor after a long and unusually stressful day, yells at him:
"hey, have you ever tried taking the spoon out first, you stupid cunt?"

edit: oh, well...

Your corpse shall be rotten once it has approached the very bottom of the pit. And the hounds shall enjoy your rotten corpse. Your bones shall be cremated unmercifully.

I think JGMetalhead is the brother of Randy MOSS..the stuff he's been posting lately is just straight out of the retard factory..anyone remember his "fail at sarcasm" post before? LOLZ

I hope you fall in a pit of fire and become food for the hounds of hell. They shall enjoy the feasting of your corpse.

I just re-read this and officially deem you as the village idiot and also a promising contestant for Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader.....as the 5th grader.

When your TV cable box is shot in your dorm, only then will you understand my torture-thon of boredum of which is why I am more active on the forum because I have no other way to kill time with absolutely nothing to do.

When your TV cable box is shot in your dorm, only then will you understand my torture-thon of boredum of which is why I am more active on the forum because I have no other way to kill time with absolutely nothing to do.

What a fucking stupid sentence, go fuck yourself in the ass with lit dynamite.

What the fuck is this asshole Tom Brady still doing on this fucking forum.

SERIOUSLY, WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU MODS GOING TO BAN THIS TROLL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tom Brady go eat a million dicks.

Come to think of it, don't stop there, eat ALL the dicks. I hope ALL the dicks in the universe fly straight into your mouth.

What is up with you and dicks? You talk about dicks all the fucking time, your name is The Butt, and your fucking signature exlaims that Swollenballs has 3 COCKS?! Are you a mega-faggot or just 15 years old with a 5th grade sense of humor?