Alright you fetid pieces of bulky white shit

Too bad Dick Grayson here can only read by braille
Fap.gif

Calm down, dude:lol:
Let's not clutter this thread with third-grader's homoerotically-inclined physical improbabilities. Or else Deron's boot will skadoodle us from this board.

Take the second thing I said to you and say it to someone in real life. Be totally serious and man. Yell the words that are in caps. Just try it.

Take the second thing I said to you and say it to someone in real life. Be totally serious and man. Yell the words that are in caps. Just try it.

How did you, you freaking ninja. I deleted that.:mad:
I'm usually really nice in real life. The opportunity for such negativity has not presented itself yet.

Yeah that's RIGHT dude. Me and my fucking friends got the god damn HIGH SCORE in SUPER CELL on the motherfucking MEGA TOUCH MACHINE AT THE FUCKING CLUBHOUSE then the waitress had them put EXTRA MEAT in my cheese steak and she gave us FUCKING CANNOLIS for FREE

edit: And TWO fucking cups of MOUNTAIN DEW right off the BAT

Oh, that's the fucking insult thread. What the fuck, I totally fucking forgot. Fuck.
You see how poor English is when it comes to vulgarities. It's only fuck x, cunt y, faggot z and related variations. Borrrrrrrrrrring.