Profanity, you fat fucking piece of shit!

NoLordy Capone said:
See, Mark posts there, and he took some advice from an idiot admin named "xenophobe."
Xenophobe hate profanity, and gave Mark the idea. Another thing I hate is that Mark is mocking anyone who is disagreeing with his changes.
WRONG!
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2304927&postcount=40

A lot of people hate Lårdo. Not just xeno. I think it's a good change, but problematic users should be banned. Spammers generall get bored after a 1000-2000 posts, but constant flooding is horrible. I'll admit I filled a page of the NP thread here as a joke, but I don't do it to just to boost my postcount, although with a postcount of almost 11,000, it might not seem like that. Not only does Fåtty flood and spam, he makes threads solely to offend people and get attention. He should either shape up or be banned.

Steve said:
WRONG!
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2304927&postcount=40

A lot of people hate Lårdo. Not just xeno. I think it's a good change, but problematic users should be banned. Spammers generall get bored after a 1000-2000 posts, but constant flooding is horrible. I'll admit I filled a page of the NP thread here as a joke, but I don't do it to just to boost my postcount, although with a postcount of almost 11,000, it might not seem like that. Not only does Fåtty flood and spam, he makes threads solely to offend people and get attention. He should either shape up or be banned.

yes

Since removing the post counts, at least in MY forum he has posted far less. Of course, after reading this, he'll probably intentionally SPAM it. :bah:

On another note, it's strange.... he seems to be equally disliked in every forum he posts o_O

Black Winter Day said:
actually, after seeing this guy's postings on other boards, i have to concur that you are right. forgive me. this guy is total :Spam: .

... should I consider that an apology? I'm not instigating... just puzzled.

Black Winter Day said:
i was referring to profanity. earlier in the week i said something like "i don't see how profanity is that bad (compared to everyone else). now i see how much of a spammer he really is. i was pointing out that my previous statement was wrong and off-base.
:worship:

:loco: