the official FUCK OFF PROFANITY thread

Would you like profanity banned?

• Total voters
That Profanity, what a dumb sonofabitch....

-Bill

This is another sample. It's funny after rolling a couple....

xenophobe: Mostly people laugh at you, not with you

Profanity:Thanks for that information

Tanith:Also, its not a requirement to make a completely useless reply to
every single post ever

Profanity: It's common courtesy to say thank you when someone
does something for you

FangsFirst:good lord, do you people know nothing?
It would make me laugh every time someone responded angrily to profanity, but you don't seem to get any smarter as time goes on and just keep doing it

Here, I'll give you a little hint...

IT IS INTENDED TO ANNOY YOU. IF WHAT HE DOES BOTHERS YOU, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT. THAT DOES NOT KILL, IT FEEDS.

Profanity:They all love me really.

Tanith: No, they dont.

I must of missed something....
Why the anger? He hasn't been a prick from what I've read
If Its spam thats pissing you off ,well ..........
Brocken mirror tells who is the fairest of them all

WHAT ever

its depressing that I've probably been to a gig with this tard unknowingly.

it's kinda sad to think that he's a "premium member" whereas none of us are...

i mean yes, i guess some of the "interesting"s get on my nerves a little bit... but mostly i don't mind him

about the "i don't see how he's more of a spammer than anyone else here" thing...
i guess it's sort of different if it's one of your friends making a stupid comment and then some random guy who you know nothing about... maybe that's why it bugs us so much whereas say... fret's spamming doesn't (i just used you as an example, don't take that personally)

whatever, that was my opinion on it

internally grateful said:
it's kinda sad to think that he's a "premium member" whereas none of us are...

i mean yes, i guess some of the "interesting"s get on my nerves a little bit... but mostly i don't mind him

about the "i don't see how he's more of a spammer than anyone else here" thing...
i guess it's sort of different if it's one of your friends making a stupid comment and then some random guy who you know nothing about... maybe that's why it bugs us so much whereas say... fret's spamming doesn't (i just used you as an example, don't take that personally)

whatever, that was my opinion on it

.... uh uh you did not just go there...

bitch! i WILL take it personally :lol: not really

I wasn't under the impression that I was a spammer... I have fun on the board, I don't post erroneous shit.

BTW - How come I'm always the fucking example? Everyone's always saying "i dont see how he's more of a spammer than frets" or "frets spams just as much" - thank you no. No one ever made a single comment about Jeremy + matt's 27 page 1 word post whore thread - or the fact that they do that all the time... at least I write several full sentences per post dammit. Get off my back, jesus.

FretsAflame said:
BTW - How come I'm always the fucking example? Everyone's always saying "i dont see how he's more of a spammer than frets" or "frets spams just as much" - thank you no. No one ever made a single comment about Jeremy + matt's 27 page 1 word post whore thread - or the fact that they do that all the time... at least I write several full sentences per post dammit. Get off my back, jesus.
Why don't you cry about it, emo man? :err:

:D :loco: :cool: