fuck all of you!!!!!

you all suck

you are all worthless

you blow dogs for quarters

you live pointless lives

i have fucked all of your mothers (twice)

you are not worth shitting on

you all got assraped by a big-dicked black guy named Yolanda

you all smell. . . badly

i've seen puke better than you (and with more integrity)

god was out pissing when you were created

it is people like you that prove the de-evolution of mankind

even your blowjobs are unenjoyable

i don't like any of you

i do not enjoy your company

this place sucks, it is inhabited by retards

and worst of all. . .

worst. . .

of. . .

worst of. . .

of all. . .

all. . .

worst of all. . .

i have 600 posts here

what a disappointment

:)

you all suck

you are all worthless

you blow dogs for quarters

you live pointless lives

i have fucked all of your mothers (twice)

you are not worth shitting on

you all got assraped by a big-dicked black guy named Yolanda

you all smell. . . badly

i've seen puke better than you (and with more integrity)

god was out pissing when you were created

it is people like you that prove the de-evolution of mankind

even your blowjobs are unenjoyable

i don't like any of you

i do not enjoy your company

this place sucks, it is inhabited by retards

...So what exactly is the problem here?

this thread has a deep meaning actually

it is a satire of society and how, when effectively prompted, human intelligence will devolve into a state parrallel to and coordinated with the outspoken conduit of certain ideas and positions. case in point: the proven behavior of a homogenized group of individuals that will, at noontime, listen patiently enraptured while a speaker and/or politician enunciates on the positive aspects of socialized medicinal interspersing, yet, at dinertime, those same intelligent individuals will spend their evening drinking fat-boy beer, eating hamburger steak that has been sitting on a friend's kitchen counter for a week, and watching a juvenilistic comedian spout out "yo momma" jokes and entertaining, profanity-riddled introspections involving their brusque masturbation habits -- enjoying the jocularity to the fullest extent. are these different people? no. mindsets? yes. these two varying, opposing realities of human nature are provoked by an outside source, a person of outspoken relevance. the politician, the comedian; they both appeal in different ways, and in vastly different realms of intelligence. think of this post as the lesser-intelligent. the spark that starts a colorado-esque conflagaration of wildfires -- and you are the trees. the question still remains, however: where the hell is smokey the bear to end all this madness?????????

thank you for your time, and remember! ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT POINTLESS THREADS FROM BECOMING FOREST FIRES!