You all sux, yep you all suck, get to reality, each and everyone of you on this board

What's going on NEVERHEADZ? I've drank about 9 COORS LIGHTS and am pretty BUZZED. Go ahead and rag on me, but I saw country legend GEORGE JONES tonight. It was a good show, but no pit. HA! HA! Be open minded like SACRED REICH'S 31 FLAVORS. I like all kinds of music, but metal and hard rock are my favorites. Call it heavy metal, pop, rock, punk, or thrash, IT'S ALL MUSIC TO ME) "TESLA" Anyway, Vicious Rumours are cool. Hey ledmag, my fiance's neice came in 5th, she's just 6 years old. I apologize if I seemed a bit abrasive earlier in this thread, but I was DRUNK AND DEFENSIVE. I love an intellectually, thought provoking, mind altering conversation. No offense True Light.

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:
REALITY IS AN ESCAPE FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT FACE DRUGS!!!
AUTHOR UNKOWN.

and your thought patterns are of the masses.

I certainly hope you weren't trying to quote Chuck Schuldiner there, because that simply reinforces the fact you don't forge your own thoughts. You take the words of another and use them to make yourself sound more intelligent than you really are.

If you such a 'thoughtful' person, then explain how you think... explain what you think? How do you think for yourself?

tell me such?!

Trapped>>>>Ill let you in on something,,,,,you like this person, hehe,,,trust me, this person is not talkin to you, LOL

Zanex>>>>Cool man!