The thread

As it does me too. I work at one (Well, they're retards, but some are still insane), and the image was semi randomly generated, and it made me laugh so hard due to the coincidence that I screencapped it. Helps that I was looking around for a site with Family Circus mockups.

This should liven shit up:

leonidasuniversewm9.jpg

I haven't made a thread in awhile, and I felt like making one.
Even while making it, though, I feel I shouldn't because in doing so I'm closer to you thread happy idiots that have to make a thread everytime a thought pops into your attention deficit heads. And if you're saying to yourself "I'm not an attention deficit thread happy idiot", if you've made any thread regarding a bad day, a good day, a relationship, a vacation, a short trip, a hike, a sexual experience, a day at school, your best friend's birthday, the day you decided to come out of the closet, what you're listening to at the moment, pets, haircuts, your daily meals, your idol, random videos on youtube, your job, having to vent about anything, any purchase ("hauls" included), bad tv shows, visits to the doctor, visits to the hospital, visits to your relatives, visits to anyone, complaining about yourself, Alecia Keys, a tan, or any personal part of your boring life then you are said attention deficit thread happy idiot. No one cares about your boring life, so stop making a thread about every worthless experience and every contemptible thought that pops into your head where a bullet should have.

That's not called "making a thread." it's called "blogging".

I haven't made a thread in awhile, and I felt like making one.
Even while making it, though, I feel I shouldn't because in doing so I'm closer to you thread happy idiots that have to make a thread everytime a thought pops into your attention deficit heads. And if you're saying to yourself "I'm not an attention deficit thread happy idiot", if you've made any thread regarding a bad day, a good day, a relationship, a vacation, a short trip, a hike, a sexual experience, a day at school, your best friend's birthday, the day you decided to come out of the closet, what you're listening to at the moment, pets, haircuts, your daily meals, your idol, random videos on youtube, your job, having to vent about anything, any purchase ("hauls" included), bad tv shows, visits to the doctor, visits to the hospital, visits to your relatives, visits to anyone, complaining about yourself, Alecia Keys, a tan, or any personal part of your boring life then you are said attention deficit thread happy idiot. No one cares about your boring life, so stop making a thread about every worthless experience and every contemptible thought that pops into your head where a bullet should have.

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way,
you always walked a step behind.
So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name -- for so long,
a beautiful smile to hide the pain.
CHORUS:
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be nothing with out you.
(CHORUS)
Fly, fly, fly away,
you let me fly so high.
Oh, fly, fly,
so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
the wind beneath my wings.

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me cryin'?
And would you save my soul tonight?
Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this
Now would you die for the one you loved?
Hold me in your arms tonight
I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
Would you swear that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care, you're here tonight
I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away
Oh, I just want to hold you
I just want to hold you, oh yeah
Am I in too deep?