The thread

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
I haven't made a thread in awhile, and I felt like making one.
Even while making it, though, I feel I shouldn't because in doing so I'm closer to you thread happy idiots that have to make a thread everytime a thought pops into your attention deficit heads. And if you're saying to yourself "I'm not an attention deficit thread happy idiot", if you've made any thread regarding a bad day, a good day, a relationship, a vacation, a short trip, a hike, a sexual experience, a day at school, your best friend's birthday, the day you decided to come out of the closet, what you're listening to at the moment, pets, haircuts, your daily meals, your idol, random videos on youtube, your job, having to vent about anything, any purchase ("hauls" included), bad tv shows, visits to the doctor, visits to the hospital, visits to your relatives, visits to anyone, complaining about yourself, Alecia Keys, a tan, or any personal part of your boring life then you are said attention deficit thread happy idiot. No one cares about your boring life, so stop making a thread about every worthless experience and every contemptible thought that pops into your head where a bullet should have.

freud.jpg

...feels like home again.
Ma...Pa...gather the young'ins. James is back from the big city.

Shit...I need a nap:-b

I haven't made a thread in awhile, and I felt like making one.
Even while making it, though, I feel I shouldn't because in doing so I'm closer to you thread happy idiots that have to make a thread everytime a thought pops into your attention deficit heads. And if you're saying to yourself "I'm not an attention deficit thread happy idiot", if you've made any thread regarding a bad day, a good day, a relationship, a vacation, a short trip, a hike, a sexual experience, a day at school, your best friend's birthday, the day you decided to come out of the closet, what you're listening to at the moment, pets, haircuts, your daily meals, your idol, random videos on youtube, your job, having to vent about anything, any purchase ("hauls" included), bad tv shows, visits to the doctor, visits to the hospital, visits to your relatives, visits to anyone, complaining about yourself, Alecia Keys, a tan, or any personal part of your boring life then you are said attention deficit thread happy idiot. No one cares about your boring life, so stop making a thread about every worthless experience and every contemptible thought that pops into your head where a bullet should have.

tl;dr due to lack of interesting discussion.