the official FUCK OFF PROFANITY thread

Would you like profanity banned?

• Total voters
rock on - that's at least 3 (lol - most likely a lot more) - but I'm still going to wait till I hear back from thewendy on this one, ya dig? Hope ya understand my reasons...

however I am hopefull that she will get back to me soon and say 'yes steve, vote that fucker off the island' :lol::lol::lol:

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Profanity's post that are along this line. "Everyone whats the best death metal in the everglades area?" or "Whats the best symphonic norwegian grindcore metal in upper east side of seattle?" Stupid fucking posts about what bands are best from every fucking area of the planet earth. Who the fuck cares whats the top metal band from northern chile!
Hehehehe...sounds a lot like all those kvlt troo blvck mvtvl dudes knocking around....for all you know this dude could be checking out the most True, Underground Metal knocking around....in some circles, he could be the most UBER hardc0re geezer knocking around...personally, I think of all those tr00 kvlt people being full of shit...maybe this Profanity is onto some kind of parody ;)

Ayeka said:
Hehehehe...sounds a lot like all those kvlt troo blvck mvtvl dudes knocking around....for all you know this dude could be checking out the most True, Underground Metal knocking around....in some circles, he could be the most UBER hardc0re geezer knocking around...personally, I think of all those tr00 kvlt people being full of shit...maybe this Profanity is onto some kind of parody ;)

i think you give him way too much credit :lol:

haha isabel. i told chrome about your post. now he feels bad hahaha, he was just kidding really, and in a poopy mood. he likes everyone. mostly. "she was never on my list (bad list)", chrome just said.

I'll just consider myself as not one of those exceptions because I'm an asshole to everybody here on a regular basis... especially to "Pyrus's sister". :p

Eh...I don't really like people in general (except Frets because he knows my guitar wank talk and Stealer because she made a Red Dwarf ref)

So I voted "yay"

er

"yes"

unknown said:
Eh...I don't really like people in general (except Frets because he knows my guitar wank talk and Stealer because she made a Red Dwarf ref)

So I voted "yay"

er

"yes"

sweeeet

i like ya too dude - we should talk wank guitar talk more often! :lol:

unknown said:
hop on AIM

*cough*

for guitar talk

*shifty eyes*

hey - are we playing the game where we say we're goin to talk about guitars but then we do drug deals? Oh it is? Oh ok cool.

I'll be on to talk about guitars later - im goin to bed soon.

FretsAflame said:
hey - are we playing the game where we say we're goin to talk about guitars but then we do drug deals? Oh it is? Oh ok cool.

I'll be on to talk about guitars later - im goin to bed soon.

Hey Axe Shreddin Guitar Buddy, we should hang out and Jam!
I play the saxophone y'know. I even got to play sax on Arsenio
Hall when I was running for President in 1992.

The Secret Service could get us some lady friends and my brother
Roger's good at scoring some good weed or some cocaine if you like that.

-Bill