There is nothing like SWAMPSONG album

METAL2000

Oct 14, 2003
Visit site
that's right, there is nothing like this album I think it is the best of all of them , beside I like all of them but this one killing me every day I can't go on every day without hearing two or three song at least from this album it is the best, beside I have alot of finland bands album too many, but there is nothing like KALMAH and there is nothing like SWAMPSONG ,

who agree with me???????????

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

It is third on my list. It is good but I didn't find the quality of music as good as They Will Return. Definitely better then Swamplord.

1. The Black Waltz
2. They Will Return
3. Swampsong
4. Swamplord

Swampsong is ok but like The Bringer said, TWR is teh best.

1.TWR
2.Swamplord
3.TBW
4.Swampsong

(soory :erk: )

i agree with metal2000 (who chose that nick for you? :err: )

my list:
1. Swampsong
2. The Black Waltz
3. They Will Return
4. Swamplord

It does kill me... especially "Heroes to us", "The Third the Magical", "Bird of III Omen", "Man with Mystery" and stunning "Moon of my Nights" (that slush before the chorus!! IM ON HIGH!! MOOOORE!!)
i can listen to kalmah all over and it never bores me.. thats the most wonderful thing about this band i guess..

my other fav's are "Withering Away" and "Hades" from Swamplord, all excluding "Human Fates", "Blind Lider", "My Nation" & "Skin on my Teeth" from TWR and "Bitter Metalic Side", "Time Takes us All" (the beginning - OH YES!), "TBW", "With Terminal Intensity", "The Groan of the Wind" & "ONE FROM THE STANDS" (MY GOD! HAVE MERCY ON MY NECK AFTERWARDS!).. some moments and lyrics in "Man of the King" are also ok ;)

Swampsong beats all other albums though.. ive no idea why ;)

Guess im the only one that likes swamplord the best. mainly because of evil in you, hades, and heritance of berija.

1.swamplord
2.they will return
3.swampsong
4.tbw

Fuck it, I'll play.

Although Swampsong doesn't have the BEST songs, I'd certainly say it has the least duds. And I really like the range they showed on that album, with a ballad (Moon...) and a much more epic song (The Third, The Magical). Don't get me wrong, the other records are solid, but I'm very likely to skip "Dance of the Water" or "Human Fates" if I'm not feeling it, while nothing on Swampsong gives me that urge. I'm going to temporarily put The Black Waltz at the bottom of the list since it's new and I don't completely trust it yet.

1. Swampsong
2. Swamplord
3. They Will Return
4. The Black Waltz

That said, my all time favorite songs that I never want to live without are: Hades, Evil in You, Withering Away, Swamphell, They Will Return, The Third The Magical, and Bitter Metallic Side. Looking at that list, I guess the other albums seem less strong because they have great songs at the beginning, and fizzle just a touch.

Hahaha, what a stupid post, Kalmah fucking rules across the board and I probably listen to them twice as much as any other band. The number of days I've listened to their entire discography is almost embarassing :-/

Corialote said:
i agree with metal2000 (who chose that nick for you? :err: )

my list:
1. Swampsong
2. The Black Waltz
3. They Will Return
4. Swamplord

It does kill me... especially "Heroes to us", "The Third the Magical", "Bird of III Omen", "Man with Mystery" and stunning "Moon of my Nights" (that slush before the chorus!! IM ON HIGH!! MOOOORE!!)
i can listen to kalmah all over and it never bores me.. thats the most wonderful thing about this band i guess..

my other fav's are "Withering Away" and "Hades" from Swamplord, all excluding "Human Fates", "Blind Lider", "My Nation" & "Skin on my Teeth" from TWR and "Bitter Metalic Side", "Time Takes us All" (the beginning - OH YES!), "TBW", "With Terminal Intensity", "The Groan of the Wind" & "ONE FROM THE STANDS" (MY GOD! HAVE MERCY ON MY NECK AFTERWARDS!).. some moments and lyrics in "Man of the King" are also ok ;)

Swampsong beats all other albums though.. ive no idea why ;)

THANKS Corialote
my list is:
  1. Swampsong
  2. Swamplord
  3. They Will Return
  4. The Black Waltz

and my fav's song for Swampsong is:
ALL OF THEM, but Specially to
  1. Heroes To Us
  2. Bird Of Ill Omen
  3. Doubtful About it All
  4. The Third, The Magical
  5. Cloned Insanity
  6. Burbot's Revenge
  7. Moon Of My Nights

and for Swamplord is:
  1. Alteration
  2. Hades
  3. Evil In You
  4. Withering Away
  5. Heritance Of Berija

for They Will Return still I don't know (can you Believe it)

for The Black Waltz is:
  1. Bitter Metallic Side
  2. The Groan Of Wind
  3. Defeat
  4. Time Takes Us All
  5. One From The Stands

I can't put them in any order. They are all the best!! But i listen now for the most The Black Waltz beacuse it's the newest. So my list is which i listen now the most and kind of the best album, for now(keep changing all the time):
1.The Black Waltz
2.Swamplord
3.They Will Return
4.Swampsong

The Bringer said:
Wow, I didn't know The Black Waltz was so disliked compared to the other albums. I was under the impression that EVERYONE loved it.

i think i already have said it once or twice but i didnt like TBW at once.. maybe because the vocals changed so much.. but once i saw the clip to "groan of the wind" something moved.. now its second on my list ;)

you know what I like in The Black Waltz is the vocals, I don't know why but it is differnt because all the death bands using harsh vocals but kalmah now they have two fucking cool vocals the harsh and crowl