Theres an MMV on ebay.

^Yeah thats what i meant too :O
I thought the same.... don't know. I've become the information from my local ESP dealer and he wrote to me in a mail that it's agathis... maybe he meant rosewood....don't know.

Maybe...if that is really true that it is Agathis then they have totally lost faith in me. This guitar seemed to have a improvement in quality since the lousy 06 model. I personally dislike rosewood fretboards(ebony FTW!!!) and alder bodies are really cool, also mahogny and basswood. I just don't get what LTD is playing at :erk: I wish they would swap the pickups but i guess all Fanbois would get pissy then. I was not blaming you when i went like "WTF" then :lol: I was just so stunned that they actually did that! It's very bad for its price honestly if its like that.

this is okay, since i always found the absence of a neck pick up depressing, BUT why are they all bolt on???

this is okay, since i always found the absence of a neck pick up depressing, BUT why are they all bolt on???

Im PRETTY sure the FR version has a Set-neck. Pfffft....it's still 2 emg hz if you are looking for cleans in wanting a neck pickup look for a rr3.

Maybe...if that is really true that it is Agathis then they have totally lost faith in me. This guitar seemed to have a improvement in quality since the lousy 06 model. I personally dislike rosewood fretboards(ebony FTW!!!) and alder bodies are really cool, also mahogny and basswood. I just don't get what LTD is playing at :erk: I wish they would swap the pickups but i guess all Fanbois would get pissy then. I was not blaming you when i went like "WTF" then :lol: I was just so stunned that they actually did that! It's very bad for its price honestly if its like that.

You probably have not the experience to distinguish an agathis body from a mahogany or basswood body by ear. You probably read somewhere that it sounds shitty and repeat it now without any own experiences.

You probably have not the experience to distinguish an agathis body from a mahogany or basswood body by ear. You probably read somewhere that it sounds shitty and repeat it now without any own experiences.

How about this...i used to own one :lol: In sound i can't explain it but i don't dig the sound. Overall it is darker and murkier sounding than my now alder body guitar and the one before which was also alder. So i did NOT read it somewher and say it was shit since i used to have one :rolleyes:(Sold it later on) I can say this...it did not sound fully shit but i didn't dig it.
'
EDIT: Didn't mean to sound harsh...sorry was annoyed. Well i had a bc rich :lol: Thats the point.