Therion: Nalley back, Katarina Lilja leaves

St Enigma

Sep 11, 2005
News from Megatherion.com

First the good news! Nalley has used his time well, sobered up and got his life back together. We're very happy to welcome him back and do all the upcoming shows with him again! : )

A BIG THANX to Waldemar Sorychta for filling Nalleys duties meanwhile!

Second news will make many* of you sad. Kat has decided to give it a second attempt to join the boring civil world and not be a cool rock star anymore. To sit at home with the boyfriend and just have a regular job. She gave that a try before after the Gothic Kabbalah Tour and she therefore wasn't with us for the Adulruna Redviva 20 year anniversary tour. Maybe it was the wrong boyfriend back then, or maybe it was the wrong job? Or both? Anyway, with a new boyfriend (and hopefully soon a new job), she's now up for giving BRLWBAR** (version 2,0) a try. But this time she have at least found a great boyfriend, so as much as we will miss her on stage and on the road, we wish her all the best and all the luck! : )

* We're writing down the names of those who dare not missing her and compile a list of names and give it to Kat (so she can beat you up)

** Boring Regular Life Without Being A Rockstar

.: Posted by Christofer Johnsson :: March 12, 2011 :.

Heard rumous that they may have found a replacment for Kat already, but it's just rumours... gotta wait for official news...

wont be able too, sorry. She is coming over here.

Seriously she was a great person to watch live. Made great faces and really performed great on stage and has an amazing voice. She will be missed.

I always dubbed her "Scary Spice" for that reason. Good luck to her.

Bah humbug! I really did enjoy her. It's gonna be hard to replace her. Wtf is up with that second paragraph though? That seriously gave me headache reading that. It just seemed really badly written/unprofessional in my opinion or is that just me thinking that?

Bah humbug! I really did enjoy her. It's gonna be hard to replace her. Wtf is up with that second paragraph though? That seriously gave me headache reading that. It just seemed really badly written/unprofessional in my opinion or is that just me thinking that?

Ehhh... If you read it right, you probably DO realize that this wasn't a press release or an official statement from the band... This was a very informal post by Christofer Johnsson in regards to the news. If anything, it came off as a very personal, tongue-in-cheek thing towards Katarina Lilja... so I didn't think it was unprofessional; you can tell that by the tone.

Think of the news updates Tobias Sammet posts about Edguy and Avantasia... Are they unprofessional? :)

Ehhh... If you read it right, you probably DO realize that this wasn't a press release or an official statement from the band... This was a very informal post by Christofer Johnsson in regards to the news. If anything, it came off as a very personal, tongue-in-cheek thing towards Katarina Lilja... so I didn't think it was unprofessional; you can tell that by the tone.

Think of the news updates Tobias Sammet posts about Edguy and Avantasia... Are they unprofessional? :)

Yeah, it was just hard to tell. I suppose it's just that there could've been an easier way of saying that. Haha. It just seemed like a weird way of presenting the news.

I thought it was a funny, personal note that was a refreshing change from the standard press release. I wish more bands would be this honest.

Wtf is up with that second paragraph though? That seriously gave me headache reading that. It just seemed really badly written/unprofessional in my opinion or is that just me thinking that?

Do you realize that English is not his native tongue?

~Jen