Therion US tour

Duuuude. If that Atlanta date is true and holds up and this tour is fucking NEAR me on a Saturday, this makes it so much easier for me to see quality shows and still go to school.

*EXCITED*

hope i dont miss this one, living in certain areas of the south can be ridiculous when attempting to catch a tour.

Oh fuck yeah. In my top 5 metal bands, and thank god for playing here. I think that ProgPower is the reason we get them down here.

Hell its like one month ProgPower, another Therion, and another Nightwish. Wonderful =D

I was convinced that that Suffocation tour was coming nowhere near the Southeast! Has something changed??? For the better???

Suffocation is my favorite death metal band, I'd go crazy to see them for a fourth time (and Immolation for a second...).

I've checked the various websites I think I need to check, and no mention of a Nov13 date at the Masq. It would make sense, as the tour goes from Texas in one date, and to Virgina on the next, with space in between for a southeast date. Do you know if this is official???

Hmm, the only place that I can find it is http://www.smnnews.com/board/showthread.php?t=153912.

Somebody on another board I go to said that Skinless sent out a myspace bulletin and that an Atlanta date was there, but you're right, there isn't really anything about the tour on the news sites. I'll try to email the people at Relapse.

The Masquerade's website isn't updated very often (I don't think they have the SymX show up yet, either) so hopefully this show does happen. I think the Masquerade is being hesitant to announce metal shows after what happened with the Satyricon/3 Inches of Blood/Daath show.

Theli in it's entirety!? a fan-chosen set from the Vovin-Lemuria/Sirius B era!!? my favorite song from Gothic Kabbalah ('Adulruna Rediviva')!?!?

*Hoyt prays for this* :worship:

Hoyt,

I say you, myself, and Paul (since he sponsored them for pp) request them to do a very special Atlanta date if they don't do this shit on the rest of the tour. I'm already trying to figure out finances to get to Europe to see the Theli show but I would much prefer to save that money if I can. =\

I think the Masquerade is being hesitant to announce metal shows after what happened with the Satyricon/3 Inches of Blood/Daath show.

Up to this point, I was disappointed to have missed this date (Mosquito and I were in Chicago for PowerFest with Atheist and Saturnus...

...What happened during this date? Did the bands just not show up???:erk:

Up to this point, I was disappointed to have missed this date (Mosquito and I were in Chicago for PowerFest with Atheist and Saturnus...

...What happened during this date? Did the bands just not show up???:erk:

According to the guitarist/songwriter from Daath, the whole mini-tour had to be cancelled because the Masq announced the show before anything about the tour had been announced at all.