Therion US tour

umm, is this on their website? I did not notice ANY USA stops on their site. I did see Mexico, though.

No, but it's on the supporting band's site. Many bands are late to post tour information. I really hope that this is official.

And Ticketmaster is already selling tickets to the NY show.

Hoyt,

I say you, myself, and Paul (since he sponsored them for pp) request them to do a very special Atlanta date if they don't do this shit on the rest of the tour. I'm already trying to figure out finances to get to Europe to see the Theli show but I would much prefer to save that money if I can. =\

hehe, yeah....but I know what song you want 'em to play...... :)

About the Atlanta Suffocation date - I was on the website that is handling all of the King Diamond ticket presales (www.enterthevault.com) and saw that they had the Masquerade listed under their venues. I clicked, and they had tickets on sale for Enslaved/Arsis on Nov. 2 (holy crap, this wasn't in the press release! No roadtrip to NC for me) and Suffocation of Nov. 13. I really hope that this is legitimate.

Hm. that would be the first date of the Enslaved tour. Would make sense. Maybe it just doesn't have final confirmation yet or something.

well crap...

I just checked the Therion site and the Atlanta date has been changed to Philly.

2007-11-03 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts - Confirmed

:erk: oh well.

And I can't afford to travel, as I need to save my vacation time and money for a proposed family vacation to Disney (FL) in December.

:cry:

All dates have been confirmed. Here is the updated, confirmed list for North America:

Oct 15 2007 8:00P Slim’s San Francisco, California
Oct 16 2007 8:00P Galaxy Theater Santa Ana, California
Oct 17 2007 8:00P The Key Club Hollywood, California
Oct 23 2007 8:00P Gothic Theater Englewood, Colorado
Oct 25 2007 8:00P Station 4 St. Paul, Minnesota
Oct 26 2007 8:00P The Pearl Room Mokena, Illinois
Oct 29 2007 8:00P The Opera House Toronto, ON - CANADA
Oct 30 2007 8:00P Imperial de Quebec Quebec City, QC - CANADA
Oct 31 2007 8:00P Le Medley Montreal, QC - CANADA
Nov 1 2007 8:00P Highland Ballroom New York, New York
Nov 2 2007 8:00P Jaxx West Springfield, Virginia
Nov 3 2007 8:00P Theatre of Living Arts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

this is depressing

What's even more depressing is that I was looking into this today hoping to find out if they had fully announced the dates because I was hoping it would not interfere with the possibility of me going to pp scand. now it doesn't interfere at all, but id have to go to jaxx to see them. However, I'll be in school and thats a lot of days to miss. PPUSA, Therion, PP Scand, sigh...

this is depressing

What's even more depressing is that I was looking into this today hoping to find out if they had fully announced the dates because I was hoping it would not interfere with the possibility of me going to pp scand. now it doesn't interfere at all, but id have to go to jaxx to see them. However, I'll be in school and thats a lot of days to miss. PPUSA, Therion, PP Scand, sigh...

Not only that, but you'd be forced to watch Division again, too. ;)