These guys must have watched the "Sixpounder" video...

Its not my video.. you should thank Finlive (Youtube)

"5 min clip from a 30 min set"

I would like to see the 30 min set.. that song was pretty cool !!

It really seems that none read what you'Ve written, Mitch :)
Yes, I'd say those of us who really pay attention before talking or posting are not many, nowadays.
And if I can be blunt, I think that if someone doesn't like what a thread talks about and they don't have anything to discuss or add, then they can just avoid to post in it... and with time the thread will die.

Could be the most pointless Thread you've ever made, or?
Might even be, but at least it brought this vid to our attention...

...never saw it before, it was awesome. It's so odd to see Alexi playing this guitar though. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
┼Victim of the Night┼;7539510 said:
Yes, I'd say those of us who really pay attention before talking or posting are not many, nowadays.
And if I can be blunt, I think that if someone doesn't like what a thread talks about and they don't have anything to discuss or add, then they can just avoid to post in it... and with time the thread will die.

Might even be, but at least it brought this vid to our attention...

I just found it kinda funny that most of the first postings found those comparisons either pointless or they don't even read what Mitch wrote. I had sth. to laugh about.. At least I'm really happy too that somebody post this rare Alexi vid.

At least I'm really happy too that somebody post this rare Alexi vid.
Yes, what I means was also this... that despite people complaining, at least there has been the chance to see that vid posted in this thread, so not everything might be that "omg, useless lol". =)

Don't you think that this vid would also be posted in another thread, if this thread doesn't excist?
Sure, I think that someday that vid might have been posted somewhere in some thread, but all I meant is... since it was posted in this thread, at least this thread that soooo many found pointless, has been useful for that vid was "randomly" posted in here. :)

Ahhhh, fuck a lot of beer and writing english
Aw, get some rest then. :p