Thin Lizzy @ The Vic in Chicago next Friday 4/1

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Anyone from this board going?
I am on the fence.
Can't say I am thrilled with the current lineup.

If Sykes were still there, it would be a no brainer, if for nothing else, just to say I have seen him live......

Either way, should still be a good time, I suppose.

I WILL be there, and I do think Phil would want his music to carry on, as long as it was done with the same spirit & energy. The reviews I've seen of their current tour have been positive, and the setlists look great too. Easy sell for me...With Vivian Campbell playing guitar, I'm just wondering if I should wear a Dio shirt? :devil:

I REALLY wish Sykes was still involved, but I think those that go are really in for a good time...

+2

Would have loved to see 'em back in the day for sure, probably would go if Sykes were on board but they're just a shadow of what they were. Great, great band, dig beyond the classics Jasonic, their albums are absolutely riveting with little filler...

No. DOTD and possibly the ND release show have a higher priority.

Now if it was a Lizzy tribute band.... :Smokedev:

What would those two gigs have to do with the Lizzy show? Those are both over 2 months away?

Yeah, I thought this would be a no brainer for you, considering you were seriously contemplating coming to town to see a tribute band.

I mean, this HAS to be the best Thin Lizzy tribute band, no???????? :loco: