Thine

kollex

Autistic Superstar
Oct 16, 2002
somewhere
www.maxpages.com
their a band on Peaceville

their sound is infleunced a lot by Katatonia and also Anathema the cure and sisters of mercy.
their kind of like alt rock with a goth doomy leaning
they also sound kind of unhinged
id invite Katatonia to tea but not Thine theird proably throw the food around and eat the upholstery from the chairs

I don't see anything wrong with this thread. To me, advertisement of other bands is cool if you honestly think it'll interest us, which in this case you do because you compare Thine to Katatonia... at least it interested me and inspired me to give them a listen to if I ever saw them in the store.

I think the point is that Kollex did nothing but...eh...advertising.

Kollex, maybe you should have asked us if we know Thine, what we think about them, if we've seen them live, what albums we like best...or maybe you could have posted a link or something. That's a little more inspiring.

ok let me explain
i do not work for peaceville
i was just starting a conversation about a band
who i like
and are big enoguh anyway to interviewed by UM some time ago

I can clearly see that you don't work for Peaceville.
The poor English really tipped us off........

Thine is by the way not that interesting.
Many bands worth checking out instead:

Autumnblaze, Porcupine tree, Eskobar (actually swedish pop, but I'm not from Sweden like everyone else in here:) ) and The Loveless.

I think I listened to the thine record when I was in Praque this summer, I think I thought it was to weird, Anyway, Autumnblaze is just great anyone got the new record?

i have the new thine album and i think it's a great offering! i picked up straight away that they are influenced by katatonia and anathema amongst others.

they have the rare ability to really get across that depressive atmosphere despite being simultaneously melodic.

the singers is actually a pretty good frontman as well and got quite involved onstage.

.....and what the hell is the problem with this thread! jeesus..