Things I bought (aka - mini haul)

dreamwatch

Syntax error
The Producers Special Edition DVD (I think I mentioned this one already, but it's so good I'll mention it twice)

Quantum Leap Series 1 DVD - I've been waiting 10 frickin years for this!!
Red Dwarf Series V - WOOHOO!!

And the best of all - a new camera!! :lol: Nikon D70 digital SLR. :hotjump:

I should be getting a Pentax Optio S5i very soon. Been trying to decide for ages which one to get, but this one is so damn small which is what I am looking for. You used one Dreamy?

All I really want it for is to carry in my pocket wherever I go so that I can just take it out, take a pic, and put it back in the pocket.

Optio 33L. 3.2MP.

It's a bit older and bulkier than the new models. :(
But at the time I bought it I felt it was miles ahead of the competition. And I'm assuming that they've only improved since then.

Pentax have redeemed themselves with their latest range in my opinion. It's an awesome little camera, very beautifully put together and a nice large and very clear screen on the back. My only concern would be the lens. When the Optio 4 came out there was much mention of the fuzzy corners (normal on a small camera, but more pronounced on this model), which was odd because they supply the lenses for the Casio Exilim range and they never had the same problem. If they've corrected that then I say it's a goer. :)

the fuzzy corners are more due to the smaller ccd chips than the lens. the smaller the chip is the closer togeather the thingies that pick up the light are so they get more distortion from the thingies next to them