Things that Really Irritate You:

i have for some reason (probably chocolate) gotten a helluva lof of zits, thus i haven't submitted a pic for the RC page
my tummy is in upheaval
and i think i'm getting a cold

boho

Erik said:
You too? I always always always sleep with my arm under the pillow. Is this normal?
i dunno, to me its normal *shrug*
when i was little i'd turn my pillow over several times during the night to lay my head on the cool side hahaha, i don't do that anymore, hmmm

I do that, probably because it's like 90º at night though.

My bed always looks like a bomb was dropped on it the night before, and since I never make it (or whatever the term is) it looks even worse. My pad is laughably bachelor.

Erik said:
Yeah, I suppose... Shouldn't have

hehe yes, now that you mention it that must surely be it, i could perhaps perform some restoration ritual with the severed pony tail (which the hair dresser made me keep) or perhaps i'll just send it your way :dopey:

Erik said:
You went to a HAIR DRESSER to shave your hair? You'd think that would be a fucking trivial thing to do yourself eh? (Another, very important, benefit of having long hair -- you don't need no fancy hairdressers or anything, I just tell my sisters to cut off a couple of millimeters every midvinter)

hehe well lacking a shaving machine and anyone to operate it it was kind of forced, and besides i floored the hairdresser with my massive charisma :D and manged to get it done for a mere 100 kr

i tell ya what's damn irritating. when i come home from a protest against the sewage cleaning methods in uruguay, and find my damn wife in bed with mel gibson's good twin who is supposed to be wrapped in cruel bondage down in the basement. i'm getting too old for this shit.

Sounds like Danny needs a good ass-whoopin for putting up with that shit. Move on already.

But yeah, she needs to get herpes.

My irritants:

- the conservative media
- John Kerry
- residents of Long Island, especially trendies (pretty much one and the same)
- fake nicks
- last week's subway flooding
- psuedo-diet plans and their cash-in products
- the NHL lockout
- any mention of Bush & Kerry's military service or lack thereof

- American politics
- globalization and it's subsequent exposure of American culture and politics to the world
- people who walk slowly in front of me
- elitists of any variety
- trendy types

That is all.

I was about to make a list of things that irritate me but I decided it was a waste of time, time I could spend on eradicating those irritations instead.

You can't eradicate all the irritations. Some of them are just there. Permenantly.

I hate it when people open and test out cosmetics in the stores when there's a tester available for use. If they're unsure about the product, just use the tester or ask a salesperson to find the right shade/type. If the thing's opened, other people can't buy it as it has germs (hepatitis?) all over it.