Things you should ALWAYS do in a public bathroom

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
WASH HANDS.

I hate when I'm at work and in a bathroom stall, minding my own business, and someone comes in, uses a urinal, and walks out without washing their hands. UNAPPRECIATION SUPREME.
It just happened, and I bet that guy went straight to the kitchen and made coffee for everyone. I must never eat communal food- however, I will most likely forget this the first day there are free cookies for grabs.

people always do this at my job. everyone. atleast they could wash their hands when someone else is in there to make them think they do it all the time.

what a pet peeve. see, the thing is... ALL of my clients have AIDS. and i am floored that my lousy coworkers cant wash their hands after sneezing/coughing/going pee to protect my clients from potentially deadly illnesses, the lazy fucks. plus they are always trying to hug me or touch me or some shit because they're all fruity like that. dirty fucks.

one time at my old job, i was just about to leave the bathroom, and this guy i knew JUST finished taking a piss and he slapped me on the back to say hi. BEFORE he washed his hands.

Originally posted by xfer
It sucked when I would go into AIDS Action to visit and my friend who worked there would to ask me to wash the poop off my hands. Free country, innit?

do you have down syndrome?

bathrooms are outdated.

if i have to go in one, in a public place, which is inevitably 15+ times per cup of coffee, i never use my own hands, beyond opening the first door.

fuck bathrooms.