Thinkin about buyin an electronic drum kit, help!

Tommy Evans

Jul 19, 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado
My budget is about $500 dollars. I know it's not alot for what I'm looking to get. But if anyone has any reccomendations for me that are within my budget, I'd appreciate you sharing. Ideally I'd like the kit to have a double kick pedal, and be able to play assisgnable samples (slate, Joey, others). Am I crazy?

Let me know what's what.

My budget is about $500 dollars. I know it's not alot for what I'm looking to get. But if anyone has any reccomendations for me that are within my budget, I'd appreciate you sharing. Ideally I'd like the kit to have a double kick pedal, and be able to play assisgnable samples (slate, Joey, others). Am I crazy?

Let me know what's what.

I got a hold of the Alesis Usb Studio Drum kit and replaced the soft cymbals and its working great for me. Some People Buy the Dm10 without the Module for more pieces without the I/O hassle.

I also Use the Kit to Run my Sturgis/Slate samples and I'm rokin Double Bass Pedals On it too. It's 599 But I got it off a friend for a bit cheaper. IMO I'ts definitely worth the money, most Elec/Kits for less Are on a bit of a lesser Caliber