thinking about getting some guitar lessons from this guy...

updog

May 9, 2009
Finland
I saw an ad about him, he isn't too steep, only 20 euros for 55 minutes and he's pretty near.

http://www.myspace.com/rooguitar

Basically I'm thinking whether I should just buy some books and molest the internet to learn guitar, or should I take some lessons instead. I'm currently still taking drum lessons, but I think I might have time for guitar lessons too. What do you guys think, would it be worth it? I'm pretty shit at educating myself.

I wanna learn how to shred :lol:

Getting lessons is always a good thing, though obviously the teacher needs to be good. He seems cool however, and I remember seeing his vids in youtube, so I'd go for it!.

I'm getting guitar lessons now at school, and the teacher is really good compared to my previous teacher, who had a lot of knowledge but really sloppy technique (he wasn't bad, but I didn't learn too much from him). Really inspires me to practice, and I've already learned some useful stuff I didn't know or completely understand. Makes me feel like a shit player too, since the songs we play are stuff like Scott Henderson, Joe Satriani and Robben Ford, and the teacher completely fries me when we take turns in soloing :lol: