This and so much more from the Religion of peace

I hate all organised religions and everything between.
FUCK `EM ALL!!

Everybody that tells you how to live your life and makes rules should die!
Live your life and not the way they taught you, do what you feel.

I don´t believe in god becaus spirit moves through all things.
And the other people just do, because they can´t explain some things in life...
There´s no need to explain everything. "You´re here for a reason, not to be depressed"

ps: hey billy, good job on the new soulfly record. cool.

fabian_from_hell said:
FUCK `EM ALL!!

Everybody that tells you how to live your life and makes rules should die! Live your life and not the way they taught you, do what you feel.

Yeah, great. Thanks for preaching to all of us what we should be doing. Now take your animist ass over to the sacred grove, worship some stones, and shut up!

Jurched

Profanity said:
At the end of the day they're only humans hiding behind religion. Why do you feel so much hatred towards them?

Hatred? Did you read that? One group is as bad as the next...they were looking for trouble and reaction and they got it! In this day and age, who the fuck would want to roust a bunch of crazy Moslems? I don't know who's worse, the ballsy Christians or the nutty Moslems.

gaschamber said:
people probably believe in god because evolution is a pile of shit theory....except in the blacks case hahaha

lol that is retarded and hilarious haha! Because I for one believe that there is a magical guy in the sky who controls all. Fuck science, what has it given us besides electricity, deodorant, and this computer I am typing on? Fuck it!

But Dr. Zaius lives next to me, so evolution is a viable theory.

Religon is a tool to control people, end of story.

gaschamber said:
the religion is fine, the followers that "interpret", and "decode" it are the fuckin idiots. read the stories, get the morals out of them, close the fuckin book.

Totally agree. The bible does lay a good ground work for the way to live a pretty decent life, minus the "Covet Thy Neighbors goods (economy!)" and Adultery shit, its good to go.

fabian_from_hell said:
I hate all organised religions and everything between.
FUCK `EM ALL!!

Everybody that tells you how to live your life and makes rules should die!
Live your life and not the way they taught you, do what you feel.

And the other people just do, because they can´t explain some things in life...
There´s no need to explain everything. "You´re here for a reason, not to be depressed"

ps: hey billy, good job on the new soulfly record. cool.

I don't blame you for taking an anti-religious viewpoint. I feel the same way too. Too much hostility in the world because of religion.

it was just a monkey turned blackman joke...nothing more nothing less.

ill get serious for one post (then its back to racist jokes)...

as for religion, ill take a beleif over evolution...to think that you live at most 100 years old, and thats it....thats ridiculous. why do so many people have faith? and have for so long? why do all the creation stories tell the basically the same thing through all different conflicting religions? i personally dont see how a "big bang" created everything...especially all species that know how to, and must reproduce, and every species has a survival/defense mechanism...all from a blast in space....??? all religions are the same one, just interpreted different by stubborn, stupid, selfish, idiodic assholes that refuse to share it with another race or group of people. like i said in a previous post....its the people in the religion, not the religion thats fucked.

christ i hope this doesnt start a big ongoing thread, cause icant stand to type this much.

gaschamber said:
it was just a monkey turned blackman joke...nothing more nothing less.

ill get serious for one post (then its back to racist jokes)...

as for religion, ill take a beleif over evolution...to think that you live at most 100 years old, and thats it....thats ridiculous. why do so many people have faith? and have for so long? why do all the creation stories tell the basically the same thing through all different conflicting religions? i personally dont see how a "big bang" created everything...especially all species that know how to, and must reproduce, and every species has a survival/defense mechanism...all from a blast in space....??? all religions are the same one, just interpreted different by stubborn, stupid, selfish, idiodic assholes that refuse to share it with another race or group of people. like i said in a previous post....its the people in the religion, not the religion thats fucked.

christ i hope this doesnt start a big ongoing thread, cause icant stand to type this much.

Saying religion explains everything explains NOTHING. Biologists and other scientists have gone through great lengths explaining why things work the way they work. Just because they haven't figured out every single damn detail doesn't mean they have failed and religion really explains everything.

jdelpi said:
Saying religion explains everything explains NOTHING. Biologists and other scientists have gone through great lengths explaining why things work the way they work. Just because they haven't figured out every single damn detail doesn't mean they have failed and religion really explains everything.

i knew my shit would be misinterpreted, or at least i may have worded shit wrong, i dont know. i wasnt saying that scientists are full of shit and religion is the almighty know it all thing, i was just stating that I (ME) believe there is something more (some kind of higher power, be it god, satan, allah, whatever) than just a bunch of species on a planet.

but if there is a god....DAVID LEE ROTH has to be it.

gaschamber said:
i knew my shit would be misinterpreted, or at least i may have worded shit wrong, i dont know. i wasnt saying that scientists are full of shit and religion is the almighty know it all thing, i was just stating that I (ME) believe there is something more (some kind of higher power, be it god, satan, allah, whatever) than just a bunch of species on a planet.

Then prove it ;)

gaschamber said:
but if there is a god....DAVID LEE ROTH has to be it.

This is true, depending on your definition of god.

gaschamber said:
all religions are the same one, just interpreted different by stubborn, stupid, selfish, idiodic assholes that refuse to share it with another race or group of people.

Selfish and stubborn? Islam and christianity are based on spreading the word. And I don´t think a rabbi or buddhist monk will beat the shit out of you if you convert to their religion and world views. You live in the US and you are free to have what religion you choose.