This blew me away! (Music - Green Evening Req. related...)

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
ABSYNTH - (Joe from The Green Evening Requiem, his g/f Bianca 'and friends')

www.myspace.com/absynth1134

Listen to those 3 tracks and try to tell me that these guys shouldn't be heard! I think these guys have great songs! Bianca has a huge voice and a great sense for making the vocals very interesting! Listen for the middle vocal section in "Matchgirl Winter", for example.

PS - And NOOOOOOOO replies like "boo-hoo, the songs aren't playing for me :(", just try it until it plays. MySpace is fucked sometimes, and it's no ones fault. :Smug:

Go throw your location on their myspace map! I'd like to see these guys get some attention. :)

Nothing against TGER, as they are good, but I actually prefer this for whatever reason-- cool stuff-- I look forward for something being available. Though I shouldn't really compare as they are completely different...

:kickass:

And it's playing for me.:lol:

Woah, this is cool, I had no idea anyone was paying attention! lol. Thanks for the compliments, you guys kick ass!

Pretty weird you posted this Dave because Bianca and I just decided about a week ago that we are going to be recording all of our material (we have A LOT) from which our debut album will be selected in the near future (should be finished before the end of 2007 hopefully, but you know how recording can work out sometimes). I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

Der, wish I could say I made up the quote, but I didn't. An artist from Bianca's school had it on one of her displays at an exhibit, and it has nothing to do with our music in any way at all, lol, but I just thought it was cool. :p

Cheers! :kickass:

-Joe

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Dave and and everyone for the awesome compliments about our stuff! We're really excited about recording and writing some new music. Keep listening!!
Bianca

Wow, I really like, the vocals really work well, really interesting use of melody, keep up the good work.

We're planning for a Dec 07/Jan08 release if all goes well! :kickass: We'll post updates as they occur. Thanks for the interest!!
Bianca