This could be interesting

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
Check out this website:

http://www.anywhere.fm/player/

you upload your music and it's available to you anywhere on any computer. you can listen to your music, your friend's music...whatever.

seems like a cool site to me. I don't know. It'd be a cool way for us to listen to each other's collection rather than uploading and swapping.

I'm apparently doing this. I lot of my things are .wma files though so I'll see how pissed off at this thing I'll be in a day or two with all the shit I won't be able to upload.

you won't be able to moderate the board for a month then with the collection you have! :erk:

Currently uploaded:

Abysmal - The Pillorian Age (Norwegian Black/Doom Metal)
ADX - Execution (French Heavy/Speed Metal)
Necromantia/Varathron - Black Arts Lead To Everlasting Sins (Greek Black Metal)

how is Abysmal? black/doom is my cup of tea.

I agree, it's laggy... but I think this is cool...

Might upload some Filipino Metal bands tomorrow morning when the network connection is fast here in the office...

I am rosesofshadow, and I've only uploaded Lethal's Tormentor, hehe... when I try to upload some 6mb song, it gets disconnected... our network is fucking up when there are too much people in it...

Varathron is great... thanks dodens...

I;d do it if I had a good computer, but my computer is fucking slow as it is. Considering it is 7 years old.

6chy9vp.png

I'm a bit confused by why it just started uploading most of my library without even giving me the option to choose songs or albums; maybe it's different on OS X : /

Whatever, I'll see how much of a dent has been put into it when I get up in the morning and pray that my wireless network doesn't crash. I doubt anybody's too interested in my collection but this is potentially cool :rolleyes:

That's just the way the iTunes uploader works. I'm using it on Windows for over 6500 tracks. This is going to take a week at its current pace.

Uploaded Songs...

From the Philippines...

SkyChurch (Groove/Crossover)

- Bane
- Delubyo

Bloodshedd (Death/Thrash)

- Dearborn
- Mulat
- Treacherous Ways

------------------------------------------

Intestine Baalism

- Banquet in the Darkness
- Principle of Causality

That's it for now... Our network is now fucking up...

I've uploaded just about everything I'm willing to unless I get something new that's worth sharing. My name's DigToChina on there, btw. Anyways, I guess if anybody can figure out how to look at my library instead of just playing random songs(maybe I'm missed something) I'd recommend these songs...:

Epidemic - Circle of Fools....For the death/thrash fans
Hordak - Son of the Fatherland...For the vikings. Long intro, awesome song
Farmakon - Loosely of Amoebas...For the prog death fans
Misery (che) - Burning Alive...deathy doom

I dunn'o, take a look around and don't pick on my non-metal :mad: Cara Dillon owns.

Necuratul: I liked Omen, Thanatos and Abysmal on your radio and your sunflower avatar is top notch.