This guy gives MANOWAR fans a bad name!

hey now, as a Slayer fan from their beginning...I am offended by this....:Smug:

Hold on now, don't call yourself a Slayer fan, that's not very nice. You like Slayer, hell, you may even LOVE Slayer, but until you carve Slayer into your arm, jump off of the roof of a house for fun, and generally walk around in a "fucked up" state, you aren't a Slayer fan... haha. Don't be so hard on yourself.. :lol:

I'm astonished no one has said this guy gives UDO a bad name yet. He DOES mention UDO at the end. I don't care about Manowar and never will, but come on? UDO!?

UDO (from Accept) >>>>>>>> Manowar

I'm astonished no one has said this guy gives UDO a bad name yet. He DOES mention UDO at the end. I don't care about Manowar and never will, but come on? UDO!?

UDO >>>>>>>> Manowar

The Udo mentioned does not refer to Udo of Accept fame, it is Udo from the House of Death forum. Manowar's band forum.
In My opinion, Udo (from House of Death) is the biggest poser of the entire bunch!

Udo from Accept, now I cannot say anything bad about him.

The Udo mentioned does not refer to Udo of Accept fame, it is Udo from the House of Death forum. Manowar's band forum.
In My opinion, Udo (from House of Death) is the biggest poser of the entire bunch!

Udo from Accept, now I cannot say anything bad about him.

Just shows you how little I care about Manowar, I wouldn't willingly go onto a public Manowar forum to know this information...here I was thinking the guy had some little bit of sense when referring to some kind of good music. Such my luck. :Smug:

thanks for the clarification though, with that I edited my initial post.