This has been irking me...

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
So I saw the preview for the movie Stardust the other day and could have sworn that the intro to Dimmu Borgir's Eradication Instincts Defined was playing at one point. It was bugging me all day and once I was home I looked it up. I compared the trailer on Youtube to the song and it sounds pretty damn similar, if not identical to me. When I researched the soundtrack to the movie I couldn't find any link to Dimmu Borgir. I also checked the CD booklet for Deathcult Armageddon and according to that the song was written by Mustis and Silenoz. No writing credit is given to any non-band member.

Could anyone clear this up for me?

could i get a link to said trailer?

i looked at one but it was too low i could barely hear it although i could have sworn i heard double bass right at the end.

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know its everybodys sin
You got to lose to know how to win

i believe its the same thing. as soon as i heard it, i thought about the Dimmu track. and as said above, it was used for Hellboy as well. its a bad ass orchestra piece.

it's exactly the same thing as on the Dimmu Borgir track. Now, if they never give them the credits, might as well sue them...