this is 100% truth...

RealmArchitect

"Cordwainer Bird"
Sep 21, 2002
The Land of Nod.
Visit site
one time, when i was young, a stranger, gave me a big hug. outside of a mental health clinic.

i just thought i would share with you this experience for no apparent reason.

but it could give others a chance to share some of their childhood experiences. it can bring us closer together...........or not. who the the hell knows?

like this?
soothe.gif

another true story --

i had a cop put a gun to my head when i was 16. that is kinda a long story though. the short of it is, we went to a friends house when he wasn't home, and couldn't get the house alarm to shut off... i think you know what happened next.

ppssshhhh... i could go all day.

i'm letting other people have a turn.

but while we wait --

one time, a friend of mine got really high when his parent went away for a weekend. when i showed up over at his house, he had a football helmet on and was holding a tenis racket. i laught and asked him what the hell was going on... he was SURE there was a bat in the house.

ahhh fun "other people being high" stories.

ok, I have one story

one time I took a lot of acid and got chases around town by jocks in a monster pickup with a bullhorn. meanwhile, my friends broke into my house (parents were away), had a jam session in my living room and left to go see the Offspring at Gilman. I came back frying balls to a full-band set up and a living room full of people's stuff. they all showed up roaring drunk an hour or so later.
good times.