This is buggin' me...

If it's on the released LP...it's how they wanted it. Closure is the best track on Damnation.

this is fact, not my opinion.

It was deliberate right? They also did it on Serenity Painted Death. I think it's nice, the whole Closure song is kind of a buildup, and suddenly it ends. Typically Opeth. Then the Hope Leaves intro comes on... It's really great actually.

UMMMM.....c'mon guys, THINK!!!

the song title is "Closure",..... think of how ironic it is that a song about endings doesn't have one....

it's on purpose....there's no way that Opeth would screw up something like that (their record label and producer, etc wouldn't let it fly unless it was on purpose...)

Jinn said:
It was intended.... it's like the abrupt cut of Katotonia's Omerta off of Viva Emptiness.

Which leads into the best song on that album. They sound awesome back to back, Omerta and Inside the City of Glass

No band of even a far inferior status would ever let that kind of thing to be released, if it wasn't on purpose.

If it wouldn't have been intentional, they would have said something about it somewhere, or deleted the album and fixed it, or... hell, no, it just can't be an accident!

I'm pretty sure.

Well they didn't fix the .DAT errors on Teh Moor before releasing, there are a few major errors on Orchid as well... so who says they wouldn't release it anyway.

People, this was intentional, stop fucken posting here with the same question already.