This is creepyish.....

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
:) <--- He blinks at you! LOOK!

I dont know what the hell you are trying to pull Mark, but dont think im not onto whatever shady deal you have going with him.

While we are here, whenever I see this smiley ---> :rolleyes: I just want to punch it in the face, he is an arrogant little prick. Ill need a new monitor if this keeps up.

*Cue everyone making lots of posts with that wanker in it.. :) *

Anyway ---> :rolleyes: is going to hell, where he will become a :hotjump: smiley like those that were used before him.

:D <--- This one here is obviously some kind of sexual deviant from Marks harem... noones that happy...

All the other smileys are fine by me, Mark hasnt corrupted them into his smiley harem yet obviously.

Yes, yes, I AM bored. :cry: And a bit nutty. Mmmmmm nuts.

You know, this isnt creepyish, its just stupid.

These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along, move along.

:hotjump: Burn you arrogant bastard, burn! Sorry
:cry:

Oh my god....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He stopped........ I swear, on my work pc today he was blinking!! :eek: :eek:

"The smilies are out to got me, they are all around... yes, all around.... They are coming for all of you pathetic fools! As soon as your back is turned!
Here they come, they go bye, im not one, so I must die Argh Argh! Baking powder number 9!"

This was the scene today when a young man with long hair was dragged out of the bunker he had made in Western Sydney, after taking repeated potshots at passers by and one VERY close call with someone wearing one of those big yellow smiley shirts, the swat team moved in and pummeled him with extreme prejudice. A court date has yet to be set. :) ARGH its another one!!!

I have too much time on my hands and a much too vivid imagination dont I?