this is fucking great

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
I think I forgot to log out of msn when I was at school earlier and some fucking asshole changed my password :yell: I didn't used that email anymore as it was spam clogged, but I did use the account for msn messenger, so all forum members that were on my list please add me with this new account: bl3ak666@hotmail.com since I don't know all your emails by heart.

Thanatos (pissed off)

Reactions: Tristessa
That really is uncool that arse changed your password. This supports my theory most people are tools. I just felt like commenting. I don't have messengers anyways.

The Grand Wazoo said:
Oh, that sucks. :mad: *mummleperkeleklantskallecoglionimummle*

And I can't add persons via MSN, only ICQ. How much does that suck now? :mad:

Please remember my e-mailadres then.. Oww :eek:

There's like a whole bunch of comboprograms where you can connect to networks like icq/yim/irc/msn at the same time. Why don't you try one of those, shouldn't be a problem since starting up the acounts needed is a piece of cake...

oh btw be grateful you get msn at school, we don't even get to go on web based email like hotmail and yahoo :(

They blocked Hotmail on our computers at school as well someday
How much that sucked! :mad:
Everyone started rebelling though, so that was okay :cool: Now.. MSN.. But I guess that will never come :'( Ah bldyhell who cares?
*wanders off*
Oh yes: Kani? Missä kani?
(Oh I wish my Finnish was better :p)

Reactions: xenophobe
The Grand Wazoo said:
Oh yes: Kani? Missä kani?
(Oh I wish my Finnish was better :p)

I think the word you'd like to use is pupu instead of kani. The former is a... cuter(?) expression, while the latter is more a word used by someone hunting one. :)

-Villain (np: Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos - "Mindfields")

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Argh, fuckshitsatandeathdevilfrost...I'd have kicked and punched that bastard until he moves :heh: :mad:
Having seen your pic, it makes hard to believe. ;)

Villain said:
I think the word you'd like to use is pupu instead of kani. The former is a... cuter(?) expression, while the latter is more a word used by someone hunting one. :)

-Villain (np: Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos - "Mindfields")
Ah, thanke.. Though, "pupu"? Sounds weird.. :erk: But okay, puuupuuu
:D (püpü? :p)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Argh, fuckshitsatandeathdevilfrost...I'd have kicked and punched that bastard until he moves :heh: :mad:
Yes, like your hyperkinetic Banana!
Make. Him. DANCE! :heh: