This is Mike`s corner.

Maxxxxxxxx ;)

How are you my Italian brotha ?;)
I can`t wait to see you guys back in Oslo:)
Hmm , surprises..we will see , we will see :loco:

Hi michael!! how are you? Great job dude, Circus maximus is one of my favorite bands!!.Come to venezuela someday!!. I can´t wait for the new album!!. Cesar

Hi man

Just wondering if you had any news from Finn by any chance... I know he did some keys for Third Eye last year, and to be honest I could always ask Bjorn for some bits of info regarding BT, but if they were actually working on something, well, I wouldn't want to distract them ! And as I know you (and Truls !) might just be invited to do some parts again... Hehe ;)

He is the prince of darkness
Returning home to take his kingdom

(man that verse kicked so much ass...)

Anyway, I hope you and the boys are doing good ! I'd ask some about the new CM album too, but I'd rather be surprised, so that's all for now ! :)

Cheers !

Yo bro ;)

I talked to Finn a couple of months ago..we did not talk to much about BT , but I know he is always creating music , so lets hope some new tunes from him will appear in the near future ;) And yes that part is so cool ;) That was actually the last part I recorded for that album before I had to leave for the airport ;)

Cheers Mikey

Hi man

Just wondering if you had any news from Finn by any chance... I know he did some keys for Third Eye last year, and to be honest I could always ask Bjorn for some bits of info regarding BT, but if they were actually working on something, well, I wouldn't want to distract them ! And as I know you (and Truls !) might just be invited to do some parts again... Hehe ;)

He is the prince of darkness
Returning home to take his kingdom

(man that verse kicked so much ass...)

Anyway, I hope you and the boys are doing good ! I'd ask some about the new CM album too, but I'd rather be surprised, so that's all for now ! :)

Cheers !

Hey, Michael, I absolutely love Circus Maximus! Especially your voice! I'm just interested in the vocal exercises you did to achieve such a powerful upper range. I have a naturally low voice, and I really want to be able to sing higher. I'm taking vocal lessons, but they are pretty unfocused. I would really like to be able to use my head voice with power, and if you have any tips for me I couldn't thank you enough! I really hope to hear from you! -Tyler

Hey mike! Huge fan of you and the band. Just wanted to drop by and say how epic I think your voice is. When I first heard the band Kamelot I thought damn, I doubt I'll ever find a more talented group of musicians. That was of course until I heard Circus Maximus! You guys have officially become my favorite band out there. I eagerly await the release of your new album, it's definitely gonna be a first day buy for me. I wish you and the band the best, hopefully I'll get to see you guys rockin' out in the U.S someday soon. :headbang: Oh and also, I was wondering if you can give any info about the new cd and if it will be a concept album or not. I thought I heard some egyptian sounding music at the start of your guys last video blog and I was wondering if that had anything to do with what we might expect to hear on the next album. :D

Hey, Michael, I absolutely love Circus Maximus! Especially your voice! I'm just interested in the vocal exercises you did to achieve such a powerful upper range. I have a naturally low voice, and I really want to be able to sing higher. I'm taking vocal lessons, but they are pretty unfocused. I would really like to be able to use my head voice with power, and if you have any tips for me I couldn't thank you enough! I really hope to hear from you! -Tyler

Thx bro ;)

I suggest EVERY singer out there to get this book :

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Secrets-Heavy-Rock-Singing/dp/1860744370[/ame]

Rock on ;)

Mikey

Hey mike! Huge fan of you and the band. Just wanted to drop by and say how epic I think your voice is. When I first heard the band Kamelot I thought damn, I doubt I'll ever find a more talented group of musicians. That was of course until I heard Circus Maximus! You guys have officially become my favorite band out there. I eagerly await the release of your new album, it's definitely gonna be a first day buy for me. I wish you and the band the best, hopefully I'll get to see you guys rockin' out in the U.S someday soon. :headbang: Oh and also, I was wondering if you can give any info about the new cd and if it will be a concept album or not. I thought I heard some egyptian sounding music at the start of your guys last video blog and I was wondering if that had anything to do with what we might expect to hear on the next album. :D

Hi man , thx for the kind words ;)

No concept album planned this time around. The music you hear in the video has nothing to do with CM , it is just Truls adding some " atmosphere " :cool:

Mikey

Thanks for taking the time to write back bro. :) Tell Truls I thought the "atmosphere" he added to the video was a nice touch haha :lol: Can't wait for the new album to come out, til then I'll just keep blasting Isolate in order to hold me over, especially my favorite track "Mouth of Madness" (which I'm listening to right now), such an epic masterpiece! :headbang:

Just wondering about something I read (was it in this forum?) or heard you say about the differences in the two albums. Essentially it was that The 1st Chapter was your experimental album (makes sense).....and that Isolate was (and I'm definitely paraphrasing here) an established sound and in a direction of more or less where you wanted to go with the band. Is that an accurate portrayal? If so, do you think we can expect to hear more of the polished and "structured" (I use that term both relatively and complimentary!) Isolate approach? Or will there be elements of the proggier 1st Chapter? Both are amazing in their own right and there are certainly many overlapping variables to the characterizations I made (not intended to be sweeping generalizations!). In fact, one of the things I love about you guys is how unpredictable you are (even within the framework of a single song). I was just hoping to get a sense or a hint of an overview (beyond my reference to the original words you used to distinguish).....perhaps without giving too much away?

Regardless, I can't think of an album that has me more "anticipatory".....it's a testimonial to your collective ability as a band to convey that emotional, yet technical connection. Very few bands have that over me to such an extent, so whatever that dynamic is.....a certain kind of pensive freshness and spontaneity......please keep it up no matter what the direction!

Hey Michael!!!
I'm writing here because I'm trying to contact you to know if you would be interested in doing an interview for my website PerfectProg.com so we can talk about what's coming for Circus Maximus, the new album, live shows, promotional info, etc.

If you are interested just let me know so we can set up a time for the interview.
By the way I add you on myspace (ataraxia03), so maybe you could mail me on there too.

I'll be waiting for your answer!!!
Take care.

Joan López.