About everything and nothing...

Glen Mollen

New Metal Member
Dec 6, 2009
Greetings people!

Bassplayer of Circus Maximus, Glen Mollen here, with a few words of guidance:)
This folder is dedicated to everything "that is Glen" :) So feel free to post any questions, topics (band/or not band related), or other fun stuff you would like to share with me, ask, or comment on. I will try to be as active as possible, and answer whatever questions, to the best of my knowledge..
No question is concidered dumb, so fire away!

With that said,..

Welcome to " Glen`s World"

Hey Glen!!! I've got a question for you... Last time CM performed at ProgPower, we talked a little about your US motorcycle trip..

I remember you said you got to see the Grand Canyon and some other places.. Plan on doing another (whether in the US or elsewhere)?? Did you get to see Washington DC at all??

Hey Jennifer:) How are you?!
Feels like ages since we played PPUSA hehe..
Yes, that trip was amazin..2 mouths on the bike, blasting through the US is unforgettable:) I will digg in my archives and get the root for you.. I had to write it donw as we passed through each city, cuz now it would have been looong forgotten:)
When i get my scanner up and running, i`ll see if i can post some pics from that trip as well.
Sold my Harley back home btw:( It was sad to let it go, but bought a new apartement, and needed the cash, so had no choice really...

As to Washington, we got to see alittle of it..sadly all the pics i took from there are lost.. found that out when i was developing them when we passed through North Carolina.. Will have to take that trip again one day! And especially for you guys in the States, ..DO IT:) You have a facinating country.

Btw, send some high resolution pics of your CM tattoo to the "Rockumentary" project! Maybe our producer cam use it:)

Glen

If you guys ever come back to the US, play Jaxx in Virgina and there's time, I'll drive you guys personally into DC to see some sites... It's really a great place to live :)

Sorry to hear about the Harley man, but we do what we must. My dad use to have an 82 Fatboy and an old boyfriend had a 90 Softtail Custom and a 42 Panhead.. I really miss riding :) I'd like to ride in Rolling Thunder one more time.. THAT was an awesome experience

Yeah I can definitely send a hi res pic.. Thinking about getting some details added to it - I've seen some pics of onstage CM logos with a "smoke" around the letters.. Looks awesome and I'd like to add it to the tat.. Where should I send the file??

Do you know more or less the time that the new album will be released? I've extremely anscious to hear the new material. And also, are you gonna post videos from the recording in the studio?

Hey Mike!
Started a new thread on Flames:)
So it will be easier to not miss any responses..

Hey Jen!
Look what i found in my old hockey-bag... Been a while since they used theese once ey!

Attachments

• Caps.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 17
VERY NICE!!!!! I've got one of those myself :p That's an early one of those jerseys too...

My Capitals schwag is a little addiction of mine... I have a red Kolzig jersey - signed; the jersey pictured, a jersey like that without the 'Capitals' on it, I have a white away jersey (with a bunch of signatures on it), I also have some of Ovechkin's clothing line (I think like 3 shirts and a hoodie or two), various playoff/ Southeast Division Champs shirts, a couple of St. Patrick's Day Mike Green shirts... And then we get to the player t-shirts.. I'm having a hard time figuring out who's the next jersey I'm going to buy so to curb my 'making a tough/ expensive decision' I have the following player "jersey shirts" (logo on the front, name and numer on the back) - Fehr, 2 of Theodore, Fleischmann, Ovechkin, Laich, Steckel, Bradley, Perreault and I'd have Hendricks and Erskine too but they don't make 'em.. And I want a Neuvirth one... and Carlson, Varly... Backstrom (aka Pickles)... :D

I also have a Jose Theodore goalie stick )signed to me that's right next to my Circus Maximus autographed drumhead); a team signed stick from 2008 -09 (Federov's on it!!!!) and a hat with a bunch of signatures from a season ticket holder party...

yeah.. I'm a bit of a hockey fan!!!! (sorry to ramble!!)