This is sad

Angel dust called it quits didnt' they. Singer is in a different band now...Mercury Tide? I may be wrong with the band name.

Angel Dust are still around...

German power metallers ANGEL DUST have vowed to carry on with a new bassist following their acrimonious split with Frank Banx late last month. The group will commence the songwriting process for a new album in January, with a tentative summer 2004 release date planned.

yeah...... but I stopped believing in any of these announcements (sad but true). Once they will actually do some steps towards some real action, I will definitely be there to see what they are up to. But as long as everything AD related is a mess I can just sit here shaking my head and/or shrugging my shoulders.

Who else is rooting for a huge come back return from Of Human Bondage? :kickass:

I'm very suprised Angel Dust is still paying for this forum tho...dead as a dornail it seems :(

Fangface said:
Angel Dust are still around...
Damn Fang, we have hear that same song and dance for months and months. I want to have your faith, but the flesh is weak. I guess AD is *grasp* dead :cry:

At least there are still announcements ;)

German power metallers ANGEL DUST have posted the following message on their official web site:

"As announced, ANGEL DUST are already busy with the songwriting for the new CD. Also nothing will change at the line up (Dirk, Assy, Steven) for this time. A new guitarist and a new bass player are employed therefore at the earliest for the recordings. Therefore there will not be any shows probably until then. At this place still once a lot of thanks to all that supported us until today and believed in us in spite of the whole trouble in the last months (Sorry !!!)"

I'm confused, on AD's website they their forum is some reallllllly cheap forum, doesnt even lead to this one. Is this the official forum? If not, who the hells paying Mark for it? I think Mark forgot about it...shh....:tickled:

Final_Vision said:
I'm confused, on AD's website they their forum is some reallllllly cheap forum, doesnt even lead to this one. Is this the official forum? If not, who the hells paying Mark for it? I think Mark forgot about it...shh....:tickled:
it is official here, but the webmaster of angel-dust.de just thought to get on extra... well still prefer this one here ;)