Virtuocity

Alachi

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2002
Visit site
i never listened to this band..it is good music?
is Jaska the faster drummer of the world?

what happened to the Warmen site?:confused:

Originally posted by Alachi
i never listened to this band..it is good music?
I downloaded some samples of some songs. This is just Power Metal. It's ok, but nothing more.

is Jaska the faster drummer of the world?
There are some faster drummers than him but he is very good. I like his playing.

what happened to the Warmen site?:confused:
It seems that it is temporarly unavailable.

Jaska the best? Hahahahaha. He is a million light years far from the faster (Nicola, from Dimmu Borgir). For me the best are Nicola, Jörg Michael (Stratovarius) and of course Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater). But I must admit that Jaska rules too :)

I've heard Cryptopsy live, with Dimmu Borgir, Krisiun, and Diabolic. It's the same with Mortician, now that guy... Wow!

As for some of the fastest drummers (no specific order): Kataklysm, Dissection, Destruction, Dismember, Witchery, Cryptopsy, Dimmu Borgir, Deathwitch, Force, Withered Earth, Tartaros, Turmoil, Chapel Blaque, Mactatus, Talisman, Agalloch, Mortician, Ebony Tears, and many more (there are too many to name)...

Nobody didn`t mentioned Kai Hahto?? He`s playing in Rotten Sound (also played in Enochian Crescent`s Telocvovim) and he blasts totally!!!!!! And also Vader`s drummer is going nuts in their new album.

We already had a discussion about the best drummers. But again I must say that Hellhammer is fucking good. Nicholas from Dimmu Borgir is very fast but he didn't hit his drums very hard. His drumkit is full triggered. But many drummers use a trigger.
Jaska is a fucking fast double drum player. His drumming improves from album to album. I'm really looking forward to the next COB album.