Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_Warheart

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2005
Sacramento, CA
Who else went. to see Children of Bodom last night at the Colonial Theatre? I went and it was fucking sick. I met Alexi, Roope, Jaska, and Henka but
Warmen never came out. Best live performance ever.

Goddamn, he had a good time at the show. So what? Do you really have to bring people down for saying that they had a great time seeing one of their favorite bands play? Maybe not thread worthy, but not insult worthy either.

I was there! I was right in the front! How did you meet COB!? Did you wait for them in the parking lot after the show? I was only able to see Roope pass by in the front while we were waiting.

I had a pretty fun time too. It however was not anywhere close to a great live performance. the sound was shitty, the band didn;t have that much energy, alexi was a little bit sloppy at times and they didnt play for that long. have a hissy fit about it.

clamchowder01 said:
I was there! I was right in the front! How did you meet COB!? Did you wait for them in the parking lot after the show? I was only able to see Roope pass by in the front while we were waiting.

Yeah, I waited for like 30 mins after the show. Yeah, I remember when Roope passed by the crowd up front. If you were right by the door you may remember my friend Alex yelling "You fucking kill dude" when Roope walked inside. But yeah I had a great fucking time I don't give a shit what anyone else says about their performance I thought it was fucking sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.