Rock Hard Festival.... Beards and new songs :D

NoCommands said:
You beat me to it haha, but i think thats cool as hell that he looks like that, he really looks like he just doesn't give a fuck. I predict a drop in female fans if he maintains this look. This isn't directed at all female fans on the board so don't flip yer shit when you read that.
Yeah...I understand what you mean. And you're right, not all female fans are shallow like that...those who are should go see a fucking boygroup or Nu Pagadi or crap like that! :loco:
And SHOULD Alexi keep his beard and "not give a fuck" as you said...well I think that would be cool of him. Of course, it would be just as well if he shaved -and who am I to tell him!
I just mean that, say, a famous musician earns some points in my book when they do not think "Hmm, my fans of the opposite sex will find me hotter like this so I better keep this look", but instead do their own thing...it shows some character or how do you say. :loco: [Eheh sorry my English sux!]
OOh, and by the way --I do *not* think he's ugly with the beard. ;)

My 3rd post in a row --guess I'm not so MIA anymore huh..?:loco: <--AND my fav emoticon again! :loco:
Anyway those who said Alexi looked sick or fucked up: I'd say it's because of the booze -it will make anyone look messed up *grabs mirror* :loco: - but maybe also a little because he was sick shortly before the festival. I know that bcuz I read it in that French RockHard interview (DAYS before RH Festival; I had mentioned it on this forum before; it was also where I first had the info about the beards from, before the festival). He had the flu -and oh the irony, now *I* have a bad cold and cough my fucking lungs up.

-Gavin- said:
Can i ask?

Why does having a beard make you "not give a fuck?"?
It makes you give a fuck just as much as being clean shaven!

I wondered about that, too.... especially because the whole beard-thing is a bet..... the one who doesn't shave it until the recordings are done, wins... this whole "aleksilookssobadi'msoworriedabouthim"-discussion slowly becomes nerving.....

Missery said:
I wondered about that, too.... especially because the whole beard-thing is a bet..... the one who doesn't shave it until the recordings are done, wins... this whole "aleksilookssobadi'msoworriedabouthim"-discussion slowly becomes nerving.....

:worship:

-Gavin- said:
Can i ask?

Why does having a beard make you "not give a fuck?"?
It makes you give a fuck just as much as being clean shaven!

Since hes wearin that hat, has huge circles under his eyes
, and the beard just tops it off. I think he should keep the beard because i think their a very different band now, so if their gonna completely change their sound they might as well change their look up a little bit.

-Gavin- said:
I always laughed at BM gigs when the singer says something totally incoherent, and in a vein to look true, all the bm kvlt crew go "YEEESSSS!" and yet still have no idea what the motherfucker just said.
this got put to the test with Watain. What the singer said was not a word and yet this guy next to me still cheered and tried to repeat it.

Hey, that rules.
It's the highlights of BM gigs! :hotjump:

Interesting thought! Maybe it has to do something with a trauma in his childhood or something like that. We'll probably never know...

my pics are online at www.photopit.com :)

childrenofbodom26.jpg

aaand I cought alexi spitting hahaha
childrenofbodom10.jpg

flup ;)