The extremely official Tuska 2007 thread.

4181827gpC.jpg

Damn girl you're hot

That's cause he got rid of the EMG HZ4s! :headbang:

He has a seymour&duncan now...I wonder why he was removed from the S&D site then....

P1040376.jpg

Is that his same guitar? check out this picture:
DSC02587.jpg

He doesnt have the signature on the head. Does this mean that he ditched his custom and got another guitar instead of just changing the pickup?

^^Yeah and the hardware is gold instead of chrome...Coud it be hes using a standard version of his CS? they just came out on sale...well maybe they didnt have the will to make another CS so they just gave a standard version :D

EDIT: But i dont see the logic in him using a Standard ESP(i mean his signature) when he can have his custom shop :erk: You know theres 2 kinds of laiho signatures one is standard and one is CS the standard is cheaper they look exactly same but standard aint custom shop. and i AINT talking bout ESP SV that has 2 pups and dot inlays so nope.

^^Yeah and the hardware is gold instead of chrome...Coud it be hes using a standard version of his CS? they just came out on sale...well maybe they didnt have the will to make another CS so they just gave a standard version :D

EDIT: But i dont see the logic in him using a Standard ESP(i mean his signature) when he can have his custom shop :erk: You know theres 2 kinds of laiho signatures one is standard and one is CS the standard is cheaper they look exactly same but standard aint custom shop. and i AINT talking bout ESP SV that has 2 pups and dot inlays so nope.

First off there's no such thing as a standard custom and second the reason is probably due to the fact that custom guitars take months to build.

First off there's no such thing as a standard custom and second the reason is probably due to the fact that custom guitars take months to build.

O rly? Check out http://www.espguitars.co.jp/oversea/sig/al_st_std.html

Theres all his signatures...the standard series shoud be less costy. I dunno where ive heard bout this but its true. Check out www.bmusic.com.au they already have them there...thers difference in the prices atleast. Check out Alexi USA signature CS=5500 AUD or somethin and the STD=2500 or somethin :) Tell me if i gave wrong info since i just woke up and am very tired:D:loco:

The japanese website is misleading the only difference between the so called standard and the custom you see there is with the sawtooth having glow-in-the-dark inlays. On Bmusic there are hardly any price differences except with the alexis w/ a gain booster are slightly more. Still doesn't change the fact they're all made in the custom shop.

^^Yeah coud be..there IS a price difference on the US custom shop ones though. i dont think the other ones standard versions are for sale yet but i dunno...maybe hte standard just stands for non luminous inlays and no gainbooster...kinda misleading :D