The extremely official Tuska 2007 thread.

NICE VIDEO!!! Do you have more songs from the gig? Could you put them somewhere where we could upload these? You save my day as well ;)

It's on grouper9.com so I can download it to my PSP using the RSSfeeds thing :D

Actually Alexi said that the main thing that saved his day was the girls who waited for them all the night at gates in rain and wind. ;) (guess who was waiting there)

I have a video of Everytime I Die, I'll put it to youtube and I'll link it here later.

Oh he did? My mind was in such a whirl because of the gig and seeing them live finally, that I seem to have huge grey areas in my memory. And I was pretty much sober :lol: I probably just stood there with my mouth open being unable to believe what my eyes and ears were receiving...

By the way, thanks for the video, you seem to have had a very good spot on the audience. Front row?

- Alexi thanked some people who had spent the evening before the gig at lake Bodom or something like that, I did'nt hear all of what he said.
the guys from 'motherfucking england' were me and my friend!
god what a fucking great night!

Anyone who says those guys act like rockstars need a punch in the face and a shot in the mouth, probably the most down to earth guys from any band i've ever met. now excuse me, i haven't slept for 5 days...

- Alexi got bottled or thrown something at (I didn't see what or where he was hit)...Alexi shouts "Haista vittu" (fuck you) in the middle and after the song. He also made the crowd chant "Haista vittu" at the thrower, if I remember correctly. Alexi also threatened to get the thrower up to the stage so he could take a better shot right to his [Alexi's] head. Way to take a revenge :D I could see Alexi's reaction to the incident and he looked shocked and extremely pissed afterwards. I hope the thrower got mugged and trampled to death, what a stupid asshole :mad:

And all this can be seen in youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, this is good. I think Alexi may have got his shit together. He seems to be playing better (as the solos sound great and in all the recent live videos i've seen he hasn't just "whammy'd out" if he makes a mistake). Also, it sounds like his vocals are a bit better :s I dunno, but they sound a little more FtR to me now.

That Sixpounder video was great! That "Haista Vittu" actually fit really nice in the middle of the song...kinda like "Apina perkele" in the middle of the Hatebreeder on some old bootlegs.

BTW, something similar has happened before to him...live @ Mystic Festival video starts with Alexi saying "And you fucking cocksucker who threw the fucking bottle on the stage, fuck you!"

I took these ones from Tuska:

Children&

P1040370.jpg

P1040374.jpg

P1040375.jpg

This one is my fave! :D <3
P1040378.jpg

P1040384.jpg

P1040385.jpg

P1040393.jpg

P1040413.jpg

P1040402.jpg

The rest of them you can find HERE. I hope you like them. ^^

Awesome pics :kickass: You really were close. The third picture from below looks like Alexi is almost walking above you (you can see the bottom of Alexi's shoe)

Hmm, this is good. I think Alexi may have got his shit together. He seems to be playing better (as the solos sound great and in all the recent live videos i've seen he hasn't just "whammy'd out" if he makes a mistake). Also, it sounds like his vocals are a bit better :s I dunno, but they sound a little more FtR to me now.

True...