The extremely official Tuska 2007 thread.

There's really nothing to translate. Alexi says that they are only doing a few festivals so they can write new songs and they'll enter the studio in october, expecting the album to come out in february/march. Also Alexi mension that playing in Finland, especially in Helsinki is a bit different as it makes them a bit nervous. Nothing else.

Hey seriously man what the fuck??? They recorded Tie My Rope already in May, and they'll go to record the album in the 10th month and it'll be out next May! Full YEAR after the album's first song was already recorded. They can't keep us waiting that long, simply.

Hey seriously man what the fuck??? They recorded Tie My Rope already in May, and they'll go to record the album in the 10th month and it'll be out next May! Full YEAR after the album's first song was already recorded. They can't keep us waiting that long, simply.

That post must be the next fail of the unfailable COB Oracle joonas lehtonen :D
And how the hell do you know they recorded tie my rope in may? and that would be coz it could be on a EP or viva la bands or wtf it was.

Sorry for being an Arse joonas...do forgive me but you sounded so sure about it:D

^^HOLY SHIT! U PROVED IT:D I have respect for you joonas:lol: thats very interesting but this also proves there must be a EP coming out soon and that Tie my rope can be the song on Viva la bands :O :D:D:D

shut the fuck up and stop bitching. they have something like what, 4 songs written right now and they simply recorded one for bam's compilation. how does that mean that they instantly have to have the entire album recorded? maybe they want to get together and write the other songs on the album before they go to record in october? or rerecord the song they did for bams compilation and fix some things in the other songs? also its not a surprise that it will take so long to get released. from what i've heard the new arch enemy is already completely done and that won't be out until september which is a fucklongtime away.

Phew... Now the weekend is over. I was there for all the 3 days. Fuck, I'm still pretty sore...

On Friday, I saw COB, Immortal, Turisas, Maj Karma, Dragonforce, Moonsorrow and Hatesphere. For me, Immortal was the best. They just fucking owned... Turisas was the other highlight of the day. COB was good too, I was in the front-row. I too noticed Alexi looked pretty pissed at one point. I didn't see anyone throwing anything at him though... So much headbanging.

Other highlights of the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) were Emperor, Isis, W.A.S.P., Blind Guardian, Vader and Finntroll (although I couldn't get very close to the stage because I was in front-row during Blind Guardian and after them there was a huge crowd-invasion towards the stage where Finntroll played). Awesome weekend, in my opinion maybe the best Tuska I've been to.

But they have never mentioned anything about an EP, they're pretty firmly stated that the actual album is next on the agenda. They'll never have enough good material to make a perfect album. Now they only have half of the songs ready. They've got more time than ever to write the album, but still I think they'll be in a little rush. There's yet to be a COB album with 9 kickass songs. But okay, I'm saying it myself all the time so I won't bash you for speculating. An EP would be ok but I won't worship an EP, I'll worship an album. Luckily there's at least the Bam CD coming out with one of their songs beforehand which will most likely be re-recorded for the album.

^^Could be the song on Viva la bands is functioning as a single this time. I hope they just release album :) Then itll be much more of a surprise but ofcourse i want to hear the song on VIva la bands too:)

- Alexi told he had a bad day, but that one very special thing saved the day for him. At this point someone from the audience interjects by shouting "JANNE!" :D Alexi laughs and says, that indeed Janne too helped to save his day, but that the Tuska gig was the main thing.

Actually Alexi said that the main thing that saved his day was the girls who waited for them all the night at gates in rain and wind. ;) (guess who was waiting there)

I have a video of Everytime I Die, I'll put it to youtube and I'll link it here later.