The extremely official Tuska 2007 thread.

I also think Alexi has improved his guitar tone lately.

That's cause he got rid of the EMG HZ4s! :headbang:

He has a seymour&duncan now...I wonder why he was removed from the S&D site then....

P1040376.jpg

I wasn't so lucky as you. My travel agency fucked me up and I arrived at Helsinki only at 10 p.m. when the show was already finished. Then I even had to look for a hotel, cuz this agency didn't booked a number for me. That was really an asshole. I was so upset.
But I went to Tuska the other two days and I liked it very much. As me, the best were Pain, Finntroll and Stratovarius. I took also a lot of pictures. And I met a finnish guy... Was it anyone of you? have you met a russian girl there? :)
One of my friends took a video of Bodom with the very best quality. I'll post it somewhere when I'll receive it.

jonnah, thank you for the pics!! they are excellent.

Great pictures Jhonnah. Janne has got funny faces :D And suprise suprise, he is drinking in the second pic. Very good shots.

That's cause he got rid of the EMG HZ4s! :headbang:
He has a seymour&duncan now...I wonder why he was removed from the S&D site then....
maybe roope's influence

Actually Alexi said that the main thing that saved his day was the girls who waited for them all the night at gates in rain and wind. ;) (guess who was waiting there)
Hard to guess :lol:
let's guess what happened then :lol:
i like girls waiting in showers too

..rain showers of course :p